2.1 pure life SRS [2.1 DPS calc]

"
Garvil wrote:
Hey,

Really nice guide here. I am trying it actualy and just started the leveling phase with incinerate totem and firestorm.

What is your advice in leveling low level and at what level i will be able to switch to SRS ? Maybe conditions with stuff ?

Thx in advance

I leveled using SRS+Zombies from L1. They become strong once you use SRS on a +1 or +2 4L, Hatred, EE, Elem weakness and Flesh Offering. Your goal is to have all that setup by A3C.
All my builds /view-thread/1430399

T14 'real' clearspeed challenge /1642265
Last edited by MatrixFactor on Aug 1, 2015, 11:47:46 AM
Do you think it would be worth using Brinerot Mark with Chaos Golem? Or is losing out on the mana/mana regen on a rare not worth it?
"
Do you think it would be worth using Brinerot Mark with Chaos Golem? Or is losing out on the mana/mana regen on a rare not worth it?

My guild inspired me to test a 6L golem and it was useless. So a 4L golem would be even more useless.

I have about ~5ex in currency after getting a 5L Pledge. Do you think I should go after Belly of the Beast next or spend it on Jewels?>
"
I have about ~5ex in currency after getting a 5L Pledge. Do you think I should go after Belly of the Beast next or spend it on Jewels?>

Buy jewels if you get good deals. Then get belly once there are no good jewels available.

"
MatrixFactor wrote:
"

Buy jewels if you get good deals. Then get belly once there are no good jewels available.

Thanks for your quick to-the-point responses to my questions. I'm excited to get this build rolling.
Gotta admit I'm a bit confused and skeptical about the new style of SRS builds I've been seeing, mostly relying far too much on spectres to even be called SRS builds. Came here looking for the good ol' matrixfactor build, but even this makes me pause.

Pledge is really better than a +3 staff with a lvl 3 Empower? That seems like such a leap from the old build. Or is it just because you're mana starved and trying to squeeze in Anger?
IGN : Jovial
Last edited by yhateful on Aug 3, 2015, 8:54:15 AM
At the moment i have this tree, i get some ideas from Ghazzy, but his build requieres a fat wallet, so...
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwAAA-4EBwSzBx4IZwj0DXwRUBZvFy8YPBhWHNwdFB2qHb4i9Cj6L28y0TOHNZI1uTpYPydBh0VHRZ1GcUlRSbFKyEyzTblSKVNSVcZV1lXgV8lYWlltWpFfKl-YZOdqQ2qsa9tsC20Zbqpwu3vDfRh_xoCkgseC5IMJg9uFYIhAiq-PGo9Gj_qQEZAzkyeTOpUumuCboaEvogCmrKcIpyuofarErJi0DLXytz64k7zqvSe-isBUwGbBxcy8zzLQH9P718_YvdkT4Yjjauq66-Tr7uwY7IrviO_r8NX31_k3-ej60v4K_kk=

I gave my Shavronne's to a friend, because low life leave me just with 6500 ES and start die a lot.
Buy some regrets and go back to my hybrid 4300 HP and 3800 ES, taking 6 jewels and using +3 Staff.
I'm quite dumb and i cant use your DPS Calculator, this are my gem links:

As you can see the staff doesn't have cast speed and must take some jewels of it.

I'm some time looking for the perfect support gems for my build, can you help me?
I'm running Anger And Haste with generosity, my actual cast time it's 034
"This Is A Buff" (Bex_GGG august 30, 2016)
Last edited by diegodgo87 on Aug 3, 2015, 9:08:11 AM
"
yhateful wrote:
Gotta admit I'm a bit confused and skeptical about the new style of SRS builds I've been seeing, mostly relying far too much on spectres to even be called SRS builds. Came here looking for the good ol' matrixfactor build, but even this makes me pause.

Pledge is really better than a +3 staff with a lvl 3 Empower? That seems like such a leap from the old build. Or is it just because you're mana starved and trying to squeeze in Anger?

According to the base damage values that I have a pledge is better because 21->24 levels is equivalent to 30% more damage, and you can get 40-50% more damage with a support gem.

From videos and a friend's testing, it seems that +3 is actually more damage.

The real issue is that we don't know the true minion damage values. There's a link in OP where you can help support the request for GGG to publish these.

"
MatrixFactor wrote:
"
yhateful wrote:

According to the base damage values that I have a pledge is better because 21->24 levels is equivalent to 30% more damage, and you can get 40-50% more damage with a support gem.

From videos and a friend's testing, it seems that +3 is actually more damage.

The real issue is that we don't know the true minion damage values. There's a link in OP where you can help support the request for GGG to publish these.

That's annoying, and I did bump that thread. Hopefully GGG will give out some new numbers soon. I think I'll give Pledge a try then, if anything it will maximize the amount of fun for currency invested (viable with so many other skills). :)
IGN : Jovial

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info