2.1 pure life SRS [2.1 DPS calc]

Calculator updated.

Tree hasn't really changed, Blasphemy isn't worth it.
All my builds /view-thread/1430399

T14 'real' clearspeed challenge /1642265
your poedb link is down. The leveling one.
multistrike worth using since they buffed melee splash? Trying to think what to use in my pledge when I get it 5l/6l. Currently using this in my +2 fire staff. SRS/Melee Splash/Melee Physical/Item Rarity/Spell echo. Can swap item rarity for minion damage. Raizqt and others were saying melee splash and minion damage are both better then multi strike now.
Should we use Anger/Wrath instead of Hatred for SRS in 2.1 ? I heard that Hatred doesn't scale very well with SRS because of the nerf in damage
Interested to hear changes after 2.1 - as people above me are saying, some are saying to drop Hatred (or maybe) for Anger + Wrath on Generosity then AA.

Some people are also saying swapping in Added Fire may help?
-DUPE-
Last edited by Deathlythoughts on Dec 16, 2015, 3:41:11 AM
which build is better to farm Uber ?
- this one or your discharger ?
IGN: Imoenpl, nieuczdziadajakcharchac
my first POEvid "Hybrid Wander and Atziri fight" http://youtu.be/0e-ffI2cOfY
I love your calculator, it helped me a lot. But have you tested the support gem POISON or put it in your calculator?I heard that the chaos damage could be increased by minion damage, which makes it like 150% more damage or something. I think it will be great but i dont know which one should be replaced...
Thanks for the guide - i'm currently struggling a lot with split phase atziri because my lovely skulls just decide to not hit the one i'm standing next to. Is there any way i can stop this?
The skulls do follow your targeting, or try to, hold your mouse over the target you want to hit.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info