2.1 pure life SRS [2.1 DPS calc]

"
NpEdstar wrote:
Ok, thanks.

And u still prefer Pledge instead a +3 Staff ?
U run 3 Auras or juste Hatred/haste now ?

Thx for answering !
Hf.

I only run two auras, hatred/haste

I haven't tried a +3 staff and I would have to alter my skill tree to do so, I might try it out eventually. My DPS is extremly high with the 6L Pledge, though (able to kill 82 Kaom before he even summons SRS) So I don't know if I want to change everything up just to try and work in the +3, which will require a larger mana pool from the tree/other gear to sustain.

The only real change I'd consider now is speccing back into Charisma and replacing my Alpha's Howl with a helm with high max life and resists but even then I'd lose out on the Cannot be Frozen perk which is really nice.

This is my tree and gear at lvl 92.

Spoiler

I swap out the gem in my ring with Flame Dash, Chaos Golem and Ele Weakness depending on the map/boss I'm doing.

Last edited by Dr_Mikey_Esq on Oct 14, 2015, 6:21:23 PM
Is a 5L Pledge better than a +2 Fire gems 5L staff?
Is EE still a good choice without anger, or would that skillpoint be better placed somewhere else now ?
Hi new to SRS builds, I have a question if anyone could answer for me please. Why use Multistrike over Empower? I have a 20/20 Multistrike and a lv2 Empower and I'm wondering what gives more damage? I understand the Multistrike helps cast 2 SRS but do the actual spirits hit multiple times as well?

If anyone could answer this for me would appreciate it, Also for Bandits Did you go Oak / Alira / Skill point?
Hi everyone !

Thanks a lot for sharing ur gear and tree Dr_Mikey_Esq.

Tried a 5L Pledge and i prefer my 5L +3, perhaps the 6th link change something but atm can't afford a 6L +3 :P

Btw keepin my tree, reaching 6500 Hp with Belly top res, enough mana reg to sustain 25 Srs and with a great bonus of 95% rarity.

How many minion damage modifier do you reach ? Got 187% atm.

@JoKeRoNe : Personnaly i'm using EE, manually or with Spell Totem, during maps with 60% Fire and Cold it's really helpfull, even against boss, i found it's really a good offensive option for only 1 point in ur tree !

@travisiscool : Multistrike don't help to cast 2 Srs, Spell Echo does, multistrike give insane attack speed to yours minions.

Lvl 91 in Flashback with a 5L, i'm using multistrike only against boss (@Atziri), switching Melee Splash for Multistrike. During maps and farming, i'm not using Multistrike, even with a 6L i think i would use an Empower.

- Srs - Spell Echo - Minion Damage - Melee Physical Damage - Melee Splash - Empower

But ppl can prefer other things, i prefer a +3 Staff and Dr_Mikey_Esq prefer his Pledge everyone have to try and find what's the best setup for himself !
This is my items for being lv86 ATM, I really enjoy this build I'm testing kaom's I gained 1K health swapping from Belly + Alpha's and still resist cap. I run 3 auras Haste / Hatred / Clarity

Someday I hope I can afford a +3 Staff to see the difference, I need to upgrade a few items but at the moment I'm having no problem clearing T8-10 Maps.
Last edited by travisiscool on Oct 23, 2015, 6:34:37 AM
"
NpEdstar wrote:
Hi everyone !

Thanks a lot for sharing ur gear and tree Dr_Mikey_Esq.

Tried a 5L Pledge and i prefer my 5L +3, perhaps the 6th link change something but atm can't afford a 6L +3 :P

Btw keepin my tree, reaching 6500 Hp with Belly top res, enough mana reg to sustain 25 Srs and with a great bonus of 95% rarity.

How many minion damage modifier do you reach ? Got 187% atm.

No problem :)

I'm at 207% dmg modifier.

I'm pretty much done with the 1 month so i might play my SRS a bit now. I just bricked my Kaoms vaaling it so I think I might go Lightning Coil if I don't buy another Kaoms or go back to using my Belly.
I had a question referring to 6L pledge, why use culling strike over say a lv3-4 Empower or Melee damage at full health?
"
travisiscool wrote:
I had a question referring to 6L pledge, why use culling strike over say a lv3-4 Empower or Melee damage at full health?

SRS damage scales better at later level. Thus in Pledge, a lvl3 Empower, which effectively gives only +2 to SRS level is inferior to Culling Strike. A lvl 4 "might" be better than Culling Strike (only if we have the exact damage numbers of SRS), but I highly doubt so.

Damage on full life is terrible for life based build. You don't have ES on your SRS (unlike Low-life build), thus it always happens that half of them is never at full life (AoE, projectiles from monsters...).

Another advantage of Culling Strike is very low mana multiplier.
"
Taxi_Driver wrote:
"
travisiscool wrote:

SRS damage scales better at later level. Thus in Pledge, a lvl3 Empower, which effectively gives only +2 to SRS level is inferior to Culling Strike. A lvl 4 "might" be better than Culling Strike (only if we have the exact damage numbers of SRS), but I highly doubt so.

Damage on full life is terrible for life based build. You don't have ES on your SRS (unlike Low-life build), thus it always happens that half of them is never at full life (AoE, projectiles from monsters...).

Another advantage of Culling Strike is very low mana multiplier.

Hmm alright thank you so I should just stick to culling strike?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info