[2.0] "Circe" Lowlife BM CoC EE dual curse wander and official successor to shatterchuck. W/ Video!

nvm it's just that I don't know all the abbreviations from the game lol, thanks again!
IGN: Haylamscrunch
"
Haylams wrote:
nvm it's just that I don't know all the abbreviations from the game lol, thanks again!

Hey no problem man, I have a bad habit of shorthanding things. I'm working on a budget version of this build that I think you might be interested in, no acuities or shavs ring required. Should be up within the next few days.
Last edited by Solishaw on Jul 22, 2015, 10:29:14 PM
Added a 1:56 gorge speed run using the current level 76 map under videos section. Next up is a ele reflect map =)
"
"
Haylams wrote:

Hey no problem man, I have a bad habit of shorthanding things. I'm working on a budget version of this build that I think you might be interested in, no acuities or shavs ring required. Should be up within the next few days.

"
Added a 1:56 gorge speed run using the current level 76 map under videos section. Next up is a ele reflect map =)

Very nice work! I really appreciate what're you doing :) and I will be very glad to see your work done :p
IGN: Haylamscrunch
What are you using for single target/bosses? Looked like freezing pulse and magma orb, why no glacial cascade?
"
I'll have the two jewels I use added into the main post by the time you read this.

Holy shit i'll just congratulate you on that yellow jewel, fucking gg man!
Do the enlighten gems need to be lvl 4 or can they be lvl 3. For some reason I am not able to run the 6 auras: haste, vitality, discipline, POF, POI, POL.?

Also I use a carrion call which has a faster attack speed and I am over the 2.3 ideal number and am at 2.44 with haste. Do you all think the best bet is to reduce my haste gem until I hit the 2.3 aps with KB in tooltip, it may actually save me a point in the dex part of the tree or I can even drop haste entirely and use a jewel and get to 2.19 aps which may be plenty without having to sell my current wand?
Last edited by NewbieDOTcom on Jul 23, 2015, 9:34:20 PM
"
siodine wrote:
What are you using for single target/bosses? Looked like freezing pulse and magma orb, why no glacial cascade?

I just added my single target shavs setup under gear, using fp + ab + fb. It's really strong with ee and dual curse and really helps with our leech.

With glacial, it's not that great with leech, and double dips on reflect which really hurts against uber atziri. Flamesurge I'm not a fan of the range and having to be RIGHT next to the boss to ignite with RF to make the best out of it.

I've tested with a 20/20 magma orb and in my personal opinion fireball is superior.

Last edited by Solishaw on Jul 24, 2015, 1:31:48 AM
"
Criplla wrote:
"
I'll have the two jewels I use added into the main post by the time you read this.

Holy shit i'll just congratulate you on that yellow jewel, fucking gg man!

Thanks man, I was shaking after yolo exalting wand speed, then the dex. It's literally the perfect jewel for us, I could divine it up higher but as it stands it gives me 2.3 aps on the dot with haste activated.
Last edited by Solishaw on Jul 24, 2015, 1:27:00 AM
"
NewbieDOTcom wrote:
Do the enlighten gems need to be lvl 4 or can they be lvl 3. For some reason I am not able to run the 6 auras: haste, vitality, discipline, POF, POI, POL.?

Also I use a carrion call which has a faster attack speed and I am over the 2.3 ideal number and am at 2.44 with haste. Do you all think the best bet is to reduce my haste gem until I hit the 2.3 aps with KB in tooltip, it may actually save me a point in the dex part of the tree or I can even drop haste entirely and use a jewel and get to 2.19 aps which may be plenty without having to sell my current wand?

Sadly you need the level 4 enlightens to pull off all the auras. It's not cheap. If that's an issue you can drop a purity that you might be WAY overcapped on, but wouldn't recommend it.

With the whole APS business, 2.44 is fine when using KB setup. Becomes an issue when you swap to single target with barrage, that's when you actually want the 2.3 aps. If you're a little under or over it won't be the end of the world.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info