[2.0] "Circe" Lowlife BM CoC EE dual curse wander and official successor to shatterchuck. W/ Video!

"
"
Rathik2 wrote:
questions

No idea about the belts, but catarina crafted leech is local now, aka fucking useless for our setup. Why GGG did that, no idea but it pisses me off.

I have exactly 2.3 aps with haste and my aps jewel in. The perfect theoretical coc cooldown threshold.

As far as unwavering, absolutely without a doubt.

Is the 2.3 APS with or with out the 20/20 GMP?
IGN Riokar | My guides
[2.0]Non legacy Mjölner. Uber down. -thread/1474288
[2.0]Shatter Chuck Lite COC -thread/1324981
[2.0]SRS Magic Find Culler. Uber capable. /w budged build -thread/1406603
[2.0]NEWBIE MF/DPS Summoner -thread/479976 | Power leveling guide -thread/522556
Hi nice build :)
I made a ghetto verion without acuitys for now and it works decently.
Btw i took two more mana reservation nodes and can run all auras (empowered as well) with only one lvl 2 enlighten. So its not an issue for the guy asking about it.
on the hunt
"
"
NewbieDOTcom wrote:
Do the enlighten gems need to be lvl 4 or can they be lvl 3. For some reason I am not able to run the 6 auras: haste, vitality, discipline, POF, POI, POL.?

Also I use a carrion call which has a faster attack speed and I am over the 2.3 ideal number and am at 2.44 with haste. Do you all think the best bet is to reduce my haste gem until I hit the 2.3 aps with KB in tooltip, it may actually save me a point in the dex part of the tree or I can even drop haste entirely and use a jewel and get to 2.19 aps which may be plenty without having to sell my current wand?

Sadly you need the level 4 enlightens to pull off all the auras. It's not cheap. If that's an issue you can drop a purity that you might be WAY overcapped on, but wouldn't recommend it.

With the whole APS business, 2.44 is fine when using KB setup. Becomes an issue when you swap to single target with barrage, that's when you actually want the 2.3 aps. If you're a little under or over it won't be the end of the world.

TY for the reply, I can just run a lvl 4 haste and hit the 2.3 APS exactly on the tooltip for KB, etc. and drop a couple of the 30 dex slots in the tree to free up a few points. I even played with the ice golem for the added 30% Attack rating & slightly more crit chance and noticed that it made a big difference for some reason going from 85% chance to hit to 88 or 89% with the COC gem, etc. I will play around some since trying to get in the 88 - 89 chance to hit seems to be a huge buff (just 3% which I was not expecting to be noticeable) yet it seems it is with the KB setup yet the ice golem for now shores up that for the time being.

TY for the reply it answered my questions
Hey guys, this is my setup for a "cheaper" version of this build. While I am not poor in PoE, I do not have multiple 6l legacy shav's wraps and therefore cannot afford to buy atziri's acuitys or mirrored gear atm. This is my gear and tree to show you how I'm playing this setup without GG "BiS" items.

Wand

(Paid 15ex for it.)

Helm

(From when I did Uber in 1.3 with my LL Mjolner Character)

***Ring(s)***

(The first ring I found a while back farming some zone, cant remember exactly.)
((***I had a very hard time trying to get my hands on a Shav's Ring for about 8 hours today... It seems the hype from this build being posted is transitioning a lot of people to buy the ring. Although I agree to an extent that this build is possible to run with only a 6L Shav's Wrap, I also believe Shav's Ring should be included in the list of gear needed to run this build. It is very hard to sustain ES without it.***))

Amulet

(Great ammy I found farming... Docks I believe???)

Boots

(Had these boots for a while now...)

Shields

(This is the shield I started out with when first spec'ing into the character. I do not have a level 4 enlighten, let alone a level 2 enlighten, so I used what I had.)

(This is the current shield.)

Over all I can run all 6 auras, not die to reflect from careful use of warlords mark, and I have over 5k ES.

This is my current tree as of level 89. I helped Oak in normal, helped Kraytin in Cruel, and helped alira in merc. The current character I'm playing on was Mjolner life based; originally.

+1 to OP for this great build guide and explanation. I am just here to show what I did so that maybe others can think about what they need gear wise if they dont have OPOPOPOPOP gear.
Last edited by Young_One on Jul 24, 2015, 8:44:50 AM
How would you solve the no regen issue to cast when using VP without Acuities? Vitality won't work.
"
ehlee64 wrote:
How would you solve the no regen issue to cast when using VP without Acuities? Vitality won't work.

Hi ehlee64,

You must use a life flask to sustain VP.
Yeah, it's boring.
That's why atziri's acuity still the BiS item.

Best regards,
Helfy.
|✡| Helfy & Helfy_Jr. #RoadTo100
"
_Helfy_ wrote:
"
ehlee64 wrote:

Hi ehlee64,

Yeah, it's boring.

Best regards,
Helfy.

Actually you don't need flask to sustain regen.

I fixed the regen issue very easily and pretty cheap.

Check my sign.
IGN Riokar | My guides
[2.0]Non legacy Mjölner. Uber down. -thread/1474288
[2.0]Shatter Chuck Lite COC -thread/1324981
[2.0]SRS Magic Find Culler. Uber capable. /w budged build -thread/1406603
[2.0]NEWBIE MF/DPS Summoner -thread/479976 | Power leveling guide -thread/522556
"
Rathik2 wrote:
"
_Helfy_ wrote:
"
ehlee64 wrote:

Hi ehlee64,

Yeah, it's boring.

Best regards,
Helfy.

Actually you don't need flask to sustain regen.

I fixed the regen issue very easily and pretty cheap.

Check my sign.

Rathik2,

How about you answer the man's question without shamelessly promoting your own random builds within someone else's guide?

Ehlee64,

simply get some life gain on hit on a ring or pick some up on tree, for instance near bloodmagic keystone in mara area of tree there's a few nodes which is all you'd need to atleast sustain barrage (only costs 9 "mana" per use, KB would be a little more demanding).

Last edited by Solishaw on Jul 24, 2015, 10:50:53 AM
"
Young_One wrote:
Hey guys, this is my setup for a "cheaper" version of this build. While I am not poor in PoE, I do not have multiple 6l legacy shav's wraps and therefore cannot afford to buy atziri's acuitys or mirrored gear atm. This is my gear and tree to show you how I'm playing this setup without GG "BiS" items.

Wand

(Paid 15ex for it.)

Helm

(From when I did Uber in 1.3 with my LL Mjolner Character)

***Ring(s)***

(The first ring I found a while back farming some zone, cant remember exactly.)
((***I had a very hard time trying to get my hands on a Shav's Ring for about 8 hours today... It seems the hype from this build being posted is transitioning a lot of people to buy the ring. Although I agree to an extent that this build is possible to run with only a 6L Shav's Wrap, I also believe Shav's Ring should be included in the list of gear needed to run this build. It is very hard to sustain ES without it.***))

Amulet

(Great ammy I found farming... Docks I believe???)

Boots

(Had these boots for a while now...)

Shields

(This is the shield I started out with when first spec'ing into the character. I do not have a level 4 enlighten, let alone a level 2 enlighten, so I used what I had.)

(This is the current shield.)

Over all I can run all 6 auras, not die to reflect from careful use of warlords mark, and I have over 5k ES.

This is my current tree as of level 89. I helped Oak in normal, helped Kraytin in Cruel, and helped alira in merc. The current character I'm playing on was Mjolner life based; originally.

+1 to OP for this great build guide and explanation. I am just here to show what I did so that maybe others can think about what they need gear wise if they dont have OPOPOPOPOP gear.

Hey man, this looks pretty damn solid for a "budget" version. Is this toon in standard, if so mind if I run a map with you see how it plays? If not do you have a video demo anywhere? I'd really like to see it's damage/clear speed, if decent I'd gladly use your post as a benchmark for how a budget version of circe should be.

We both had similar ideas for budget gear, especially using a vertex for helm. Let me know man, either here, pm or whisper in-game.
Thanks for the quick reply, I am planning on using KB for the AOE clear in mapping at least, currently playing life based with Voll's and 2 +2 mana jewels are doing the trick for sustaining KB in large packs -- Wish I could afford Acuities just not rich enough on Warbands yet. Thanks!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info