[2.0] "Circe" Lowlife BM CoC EE dual curse wander and official successor to shatterchuck. W/ Video!

"

thanks for the gif doeboy!
"
Spoiler
"
"
Rathik2 wrote:
I must be blind, in your video you are clearly running haste but I can't see it in any socket in your gear.

I am guessing in the video you are using a different setup?

Did you replace it with Blood Rage?

I had bloodrage in there for a planned joke for the video, forgot to take it out before posting. Shield is now accurate in gear section.

Cool. Thanks. I don't get the joke though.

Another question.
I am guessing when you click your fire res flask you are going up to 97% fire res right?
I was wondering how much of problem it would be to maintain RF if you only had 96% fire res during flask?

Hey the joke was to suicide with bloodrage next to lady dialla, like i did when hitting level 100 and go to visit when trying to six link. Sadly with act four, she isnt in solaris 2 anymore and you can't suicide in town. Sad days.

96% res would be fine, you might degen a tiny bit but nothing absolutely build breaking.

In your youtube channel Vincent Yu said something about belts

"
Vincent Yu 1 day ago
+prfct1on HEY Cap, I have a good news. I just found that if the belts drop after 2.0 update its leech will work.So do the wands' leech if it's crafted after the update it will do it's job.

This is the first time I heard of any problems with the belts/crafts.
Is it true, belts and crafts before v2.0 there leech will not work? Whats the story with that?

Also how much is your attacks per second as shown in offense tab?
Is unwavering stance 100% necessary?

Another also is why did you prefer to take a jewel slot on the side of EE were you can just cross over from top and take the jewel slot next to the middle power charge?
You save 1 skill point. What am I missing?

Regards

IGN Riokar | My guides
[2.0]Non legacy Mjölner. Uber down. -thread/1474288
[2.0]Shatter Chuck Lite COC -thread/1324981
[2.0]SRS Magic Find Culler. Uber capable. /w budged build -thread/1406603
[2.0]NEWBIE MF/DPS Summoner -thread/479976 | Power leveling guide -thread/522556
Last edited by Rathik2 on Jul 22, 2015, 3:20:54 AM
"
Rathik2 wrote:
questions

No idea about the belts, but catarina crafted leech is local now, aka fucking useless for our setup. Why GGG did that, no idea but it pisses me off.

I have exactly 2.3 aps with haste and my aps jewel in. The perfect theoretical coc cooldown threshold.

As far as unwavering, absolutely without a doubt.

Last edited by Solishaw on Jul 22, 2015, 2:57:42 AM
You cant kill Chuck Norris. Only in GGGs dreams.

Nice vid mate.
Git R Dun!
"
"
Rathik2 wrote:
questions

No idea about the belts, but catarina crafted leech is local now, aka fucking useless for our setup. Why GGG did that, no idea but it pisses me off.

I have exactly 2.3 aps with haste and my aps jewel in. The perfect theoretical coc cooldown threshold.

As far as unwavering, absolutely without a doubt.

So you saying anything above 2.3 APS its a DPS loss or just wasted stats?

What about the skill point?

"

Is your belt pre v2.0?
IGN Riokar | My guides
[2.0]Non legacy Mjölner. Uber down. -thread/1474288
[2.0]Shatter Chuck Lite COC -thread/1324981
[2.0]SRS Magic Find Culler. Uber capable. /w budged build -thread/1406603
[2.0]NEWBIE MF/DPS Summoner -thread/479976 | Power leveling guide -thread/522556
Last edited by Rathik2 on Jul 22, 2015, 6:18:20 AM
I don't understand how you get that much leech from just your belt. Is shavs ring really enough to sustain all the damage you can take from atziri etc? Also, could you post the jewels you're using? Wondering wether the 40-60% spell damage when no mana reserved is best or just a attack speed jewel with crit multi on would be best.
"
Criplla wrote:
I don't understand how you get that much leech from just your belt. Is shavs ring really enough to sustain all the damage you can take from atziri etc? Also, could you post the jewels you're using? Wondering wether the 40-60% spell damage when no mana reserved is best or just a attack speed jewel with crit multi on would be best.

Flasks really help with reflect, I don't even need to pop an atziri's promise to counter reflect. Once you get familiar with keeping your flasks up almost all the time, you'll soon realize reflect isn't an issue.

I will record a gorge run tonight with ele reflect and record it to show the results. Still have to post the updated tree and more in-depth guide as well. I'll have the two jewels I use added into the main post by the time you read this.

Last edited by Solishaw on Jul 22, 2015, 5:43:04 PM
Hi, is accuity and moonstone replaceable?
IGN: Haylamscrunch
"
Haylams wrote:

Hi, yes you can use maligaro's and VP. This would cancel out RF, so you wouldnt need the shavs ring either. Would be a big chunk of damage missing, but would still work.

"
"
Haylams wrote:

Hi, yes you can use maligaro's and VP. This would cancel out RF, so you wouldnt need the shavs ring either. Would be a big chunk of damage missing, but would still work.

Thanks! :), btw I was thinking on use vaal pact node, is that worth?
IGN: Haylamscrunch

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info