[2.0] "Circe" Lowlife BM CoC EE dual curse wander and official successor to shatterchuck. W/ Video!

"
cYkone wrote:
Hi - first of all crazy build dude !
Im trying to run it on a lower budget because im no where near the currency needed for your setup ^^. I have come to the point that i can run 5 auras but when i activate RF it drains my 6k es in like 3 seconds. Is it because i dont have shavs ring ? I tried the phoenix shield but still im down after like 6 seconds. Il link my gear so maybe u can tell me if i totally fucked it up:

Well you need the +1 max fire resistances on the tree, a 20/21 pof with all the aura buffs on a level 4 empower with a Ruby flask, plus a shavs revelation and running a 20/21 vitality to lose the absolute minimum using rf with this build
Last edited by EcNeRWaLJ on Oct 9, 2015, 11:34:08 PM
I wonder how much ES I would gain with my gear if I could take the es cluster at the top part of the tree..
Allright, thanks for the info m8. Maybe i can make it work some day
"
cYkone wrote:
Allright, thanks for the info m8. Maybe i can make it work some day

Btw, your wand won't work with EE (fire dmg added to spells), if you're using EE..
"
"
Rathik2 wrote:
questions

No idea about the belts, but catarina crafted leech is local now, aka fucking useless for our setup. Why GGG did that, no idea but it pisses me off.

I have exactly 2.3 aps with haste and my aps jewel in. The perfect theoretical coc cooldown threshold.

As far as unwavering, absolutely without a doubt.

So the 0,2 % cold leach from wand have no effect now ? - please message me with an answer asap before I multimod my wand :-)
"
https://youtu.be/bIfjBYsGhm4 1:56 gorge speed run (level 76 version)

Hi, guys! Tell me, please, what ability looks as a green circle in video to this guide?
It's from the curse ass mark, which is used to replace power charge on critical strike gem within the main attack links.

hey bst - the build guide shows you're running 4B2G but your build showcase shows 3B3G. Is the 3B3G best for general all-around aoe & single?
"
It's from the curse ass mark, which is used to replace power charge on critical strike gem within the main attack links.

Thx man! I really like your guide :)
I'm really hoping to play this build in 2.1. Any plans to update it assuming it's still viable?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info