[2.0] "Circe" Lowlife BM CoC EE dual curse wander and official successor to shatterchuck. W/ Video!

"
Hi guys,

I tested the upper limit of attack speed with CoC barrage (no GMP) and it seems that the limit for aps is actually 2.69 aps, not 2.3 as previously thought.

I tested this by using [Barrage - CoC - Summon Raging Spirit - SRS - SRS] and swapping out wands. I had 2 wands that I could switch between that gave me 2.69 and 2.7 aps respectively. Standing in melee range of stationary monsters, with 2.69aps, I was able to occasionally summon 4 raging spirits in one volley. However, with 2.7aps, no matter how many tries (upwards of 100) I could only summon a maximum of 3 raging spirits.

Interesting test, could the cast time/animation of SRS be different then that of say, freezing pulse resulting in different aps limits? My guess is probably not, but still something to consider.
Sorry for the late reply was on vacation. My life based version of this looks like this:

Tree atm (lvl 88)
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwAABAcEswthDF8N0Q5IDlwPqxGWFCAWvxhWHKcgbiaVKPoqCy0fLag1kjY9Olg64TwtQYdBlkV-RnFMs03jUDBQR1F0U6VVS1XGXfJfP2HiYqxjQ2ebaHRo8mr6bIxtbG-ecFJw1XcHf8aCHoLHgwmDX4PMg9uHE4nTjAuMNozPjumTJ5SglSCYrZyknaqhL6IAoqOmV6aZrj6us69ssZC0DLVItz631rl8voC-isBmwfPEWMauytPQH9D12E3Yvdpi2wvbWdte5FHssO8O7-vwH_JF8-r2SPno_gr-jw==

7.6% regen, the marauder part is not required if you have a lvl23 purity of fire. Ill probably switch the early spell damage of scion for ias to get the 30% crit multi, along with the 36% cluster with higher levels.

Gear is mostly accuracy/life/resist/armour. Nothing fancy really:

Spoiler

100% flask up time, so rf deals 5.76% of my life per sec which I sustain with the 7.6% of the tree. It's enough to sustain vulnerability maps.

The tree and gear net me over 6k life. I'm switching purity of lightning and cold around right now, using arctic armour as third aura, but once I get a lvl3 enlighten I'll be ok. Links as like circe:

main 6L: pcoc coc KB gmp arc freezepulse
single target switch: pcoc coc barrage fireball arc freezepulse.

I'm a lazy punk using warlord's mark for leech since the dps is fine right now. When I get rich and can afford a wand with leech I'll switch to dual offensive curses (assassins/eleweak).

If you have questions, pm ForTheSwarm in warbands!

Last edited by magworld on Aug 20, 2015, 4:25:58 PM
Here is my VP Version of this build:

Tree(Lvl86): http://tinyurl.com/oscqb75

Gear:

I sustain my life using this:

6 Link: Barrage - Asassin's Mark/PCOC - Freezing pulse - Arc - GMP - COC

For single target i change GMP with EK

Future improvements:

More effect of auras and ES
More max Fire Res to sustain RF
Change some equipment.

^ don't you lack a lot of accuracy?
"
magworld wrote:
^ don't you lack a lot of accuracy?

You're right. I knew i was forgetting something lol. Anyway, I just bought this new ring

instead of the old one and I'm still looking for a new amulet.
Hi exiles.

This is the funniest build i played so far.
Uber ? Atziri ? Easy daily life.

Next step should be better rares acquisition.
I will recommend this buid to any player who can afford its price.
Anyway, feel free to ask me any questions about it.

Best regards,
Helfy.
|✡| Helfy & Helfy_Jr. #RoadTo100
Last edited by _Helfy_ on Aug 23, 2015, 2:24:37 PM
Hi man, can you please give a look at this post on reddit? I asked a thing about life based version of this build.
https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/3ie2ss/need_suggestion_for_my_rf_coc_build/
Is it possible to use neither Acuity nor Vaal Pact?
"
Is it possible to use neither Acuity nor Vaal Pact?

Yeah it's fine, just use maligaro's or voidbringer. I'm not using acuity or vaal pact and reflect still doesn't even hurt with flasks up.
And you're still running RF as well?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info