[2.0] "Circe" Lowlife BM CoC EE dual curse wander and official successor to shatterchuck. W/ Video!

"
Garfin wrote:
"
Zabivalkin wrote:
"
Garfin wrote:

I use VP and vitality doesn't work anymore?
Am I missing something?
Thanks.

vitality doesn't work

Best way - atziri's acuity.

Yea I know, I was just confused by "only needed thing is a 6L shavs"
I think you should mention that you also need acuity's for this build.
It's not that easy to afford for everyone ;)

Thats why there is an alternative budget version of this build with out Acuity.
IGN Riokar | My guides
[2.0]Non legacy Mjölner. Uber down. -thread/1474288
[2.0]Shatter Chuck Lite COC -thread/1324981
[2.0]SRS Magic Find Culler. Uber capable. /w budged build -thread/1406603
[2.0]NEWBIE MF/DPS Summoner -thread/479976 | Power leveling guide -thread/522556
"
Garfin wrote:
"
Zabivalkin wrote:
"
Garfin wrote:

Am I missing something?
Thanks.

vitality doesn't work

There are a couple of ways to help get around the no life regeneration of Vaal Pact. The easiest method is to run a health flask, unfortunately, and make sure it is rolled for critical strike recharge. Another method is to simply link Assassin's Mark curse with your cast on crit barrage so that after you kill the enemy, you regain 25 life on kill. The last method, that can be a bit more expensive, is to roll diamond rings or amulets with flat mana cost reduction so that your barrage is less than 4 or 5 mana, couple that with assassin's mark or a flask and you will be fine (even better if it's simply zero mana cost, energy shield will passively regenerate while still casting). Make sure you are using barrage, not kinetic blast.

example

Last edited by Afflack on Aug 13, 2015, 8:01:46 PM
Ok missed the simple thing ... flask ;) thanks mate.
"
Garfin wrote:
"
Zabivalkin wrote:
"
Garfin wrote:

Am I missing something?
Thanks.

vitality doesn't work

Just use legacy maligaro's or voidbringer. Don't need vaal pact I still kill atziri easy without acuity/vaal pact and no mirror gear.
I put together a thread for a cheaper version of this build if anyone is interested

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1395110
Hi,

Where do you get life leech from? I'm temporarily using life leech gem, I don't have your belt and I kinda don't want to allocate skill points in leech. I see u get 2% leech from curse applied by CWDT but you can only have 2 curses at a time, and u have 4 in your setup, how does this work?

Thanks for your time.
May the odds be ever in your favor.
IGN: Sajkor

"
Sajkor wrote:
Hi,

Where do you get life leech from? I'm temporarily using life leech gem, I don't have your belt and I kinda don't want to allocate skill points in leech. I see u get 2% leech from curse applied by CWDT but you can only have 2 curses at a time, and u have 4 in your setup, how does this work?

Thanks for your time.

Leech comes from Warlords + atziri belt/wand + atziri's promise. Use atziri's promise almost like an HP pot of sorts.
"
gGrimace wrote:
I put together a thread for a cheaper version of this build if anyone is interested

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1395110

Looks good grim! I'll add your guide into main post soon.
"
"
Sajkor wrote:
Hi,

Thanks for your time.

Leech comes from Warlords + atziri belt/wand + atziri's promise. Use atziri's promise almost like an HP pot of sorts.

Yeah but doesn't warlord curse get overwritten once u crit and apply mark? You also apply 2 other curses and can only have 2 at a time so :p
May the odds be ever in your favor.
IGN: Sajkor

"
Sajkor wrote:
"
"
Sajkor wrote:
Hi,

Thanks for your time.

Yeah but doesn't warlord curse get overwritten once u crit and apply mark? You also apply 2 other curses and can only have 2 at a time so :p

It does not get overwritten since we have dual curse. If using dual curse coh against an enemy, warlords will only overwrite one.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info