[2.0] "Circe" Lowlife BM CoC EE dual curse wander and official successor to shatterchuck. W/ Video!

"
Nice build. I've been trying to find a low life BM COC build for ages. I just happen to have those:
so i think i'll try it out.

I have one question though. I don't have aquity at the moment so I had to go for VP. Is it possible to sustain your life pool with the 4 Lgoh from the tree?

You might want to try the mana base version. You don't have to worry about regen one bit that way.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1343523/page/7#p11129359
IGN Riokar | My guides
[2.0]Non legacy Mjölner. Uber down. -thread/1474288
[2.0]Shatter Chuck Lite COC -thread/1324981
[2.0]SRS Magic Find Culler. Uber capable. /w budged build -thread/1406603
[2.0]NEWBIE MF/DPS Summoner -thread/479976 | Power leveling guide -thread/522556
Last edited by Rathik2 on Aug 4, 2015, 7:50:42 AM
"
Rathik2 wrote:
"
Nice build. I've been trying to find a low life BM COC build for ages. I just happen to have those:
so i think i'll try it out.

I have one question though. I don't have aquity at the moment so I had to go for VP. Is it possible to sustain your life pool with the 4 Lgoh from the tree?

You might want to try the mana base version. You don't have to worry about regen one bit that way.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1343523/page/7#p11129359

Right now with that lgoh it's working ok. Biggest problem is single target where i run out of mana almost instantly. With kinetic blast my mana cost is 34 but if i change it with barage it get's to something like 8. So with only 4 lgoh i can use the skill as much as i want. I don't really want to go for mana because then i won't be able to use clever mind jewel and i will still have to get mana regen.

My biggest problem atm is attack speed which is pretty low even with haste but i'll try to fix that with some jewels.
Last edited by AlexTheGamer69 on Aug 4, 2015, 5:09:51 PM

Can't wait for that budget build ;)

Oh and
Last edited by Drevvska on Aug 5, 2015, 4:19:26 AM
"
lazerpickle wrote:
If you can't afford acuity, witch would you say is better, Maligaro's or Void Bringer?

I'm using Void Bringer, they add 800 ES which is nice and I already do enough dps.
"

Can't wait for that budget build ;)

Oh and

There are plenty of budget guides out there mate :).
IGN Riokar | My guides
[2.0]NEWBIE MF/DPS Summoner -thread/479976 | Power leveling guide -thread/522556
Last edited by Rathik2 on Aug 5, 2015, 6:59:07 AM
What is it exactly that generates so much ES? I cant sustain dmg at all. When I dont get hit and just focus on leeching back my ES it goes very much slow.

"
iMag1ne wrote:
What is it exactly that generates so much ES? I cant sustain dmg at all. When I dont get hit and just focus on leeching back my ES it goes very much slow.

Shavronne's Revelation ring on right slot. Also warlord's mark curse.
IGN Riokar | My guides
I have a question regarding the wands.

I'm looking to buy a good wand but have to save up for mirror wand seems to be the only good one. All the others are 4-30ex but don't have all the stats. So I'm not sure which to pick for the best wand. I know to get high aps with 1.5 and high crit on wand like 10.9% and then spell damage, crit multi next and spell crit if I can. But none have all those or with really low rolls. So when choosing what would be better?

A wand with like 30% more spell damage and 65% more spell crit, or other wand with 25% more crit multi. So 30% spell damage + 65 spell crit vs 25 crit multi and other stats are almost same. Or a different wand that has no crit multi and same spell damage almost but gain about 35% more spell crit but lose 10% crit multi?

Thanks.
Almost finished my budget build on warbands. Just recorded a random malachai kill. Not actually using rf just wanted to try it. No saffell and only lvl 19 purity, was sketchy.

https://youtu.be/fx6LxTE487E

Add:some random canyon run.

https://youtu.be/KModzBz4-EI
Last edited by oztaahh on Aug 8, 2015, 1:53:15 AM
after vendoring my wand while being ultralseepy(I'm so salty really...), I bought a new one for a couple c:

What would be best to master?

Multi and then I have 1 suffix and 2 prefixes left.

crit multi - suffix
spelldmg -prefix
leech - prefix

or what would you do?
Is leech still bugged btw.?
EXALTS>EXAMS
Last edited by skieZ on Aug 8, 2015, 2:40:52 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info