[2.0] "Circe" Lowlife BM CoC EE dual curse wander and official successor to shatterchuck. W/ Video!

yo I noticed u use blood rage in some parts of the vids an not using it in some others could u tell me y an what u take out to run it
"
bloodline2400 wrote:
yo I noticed u use blood rage in some parts of the vids an not using it in some others could u tell me y an what u take out to run it

I don't use bloodrage at all with this build post 2.0.
i'd like to ask: how would you do a scion tree? you think is much worse?
Is leech on wands still local?
They supposedly fixed it, but I read people saying it still wasn't working on pre-2.0 items. Not sure if it's still like that.

I started playing Low life KB CoC today and after hitting 83 I gave Atziri a try. Boy was that rough. With the gear I have it should not be a problem, so I'm guessing it has to do with my setup not being suited for Atziri.
Well my freezing pulse has like 25k sheet dps and I was leeching nothing from .2 cold on my wand

*crafted post 2.0
Last edited by dbols on Sep 6, 2015, 3:56:34 AM
I crafted mine post-2.0 too, and I'm leeching just fine. Haven't tried with a 1.3 crafted leech mod though.
Hi there, here is my correction to VP version of this awesome build

Currently leveling new Witch for this build on CIS region

Gear is:
Maligaro's gloves
Shavronne's Wrappings 6L
Prism Guardian / Rare shield(prism is my personal choise for now since still can't get lvl 4 enlightens)
10.88% crit/1.69 aps/ 40% spell dmg rare wand
Rare boots 190 ES/MS/resistances
Rare rings w/ accuracy/crit/%ES selfcrafted/50int
Rare amulet spell dmg/crit/crit multi/+%ES selfcrafted
Rare helmet 400ES/300 accuracy/some resistances.

Hi - first of all crazy build dude !
Im trying to run it on a lower budget because im no where near the currency needed for your setup ^^. I have come to the point that i can run 5 auras but when i activate RF it drains my 6k es in like 3 seconds. Is it because i dont have shavs ring ? I tried the phoenix shield but still im down after like 6 seconds. Il link my gear so maybe u can tell me if i totally fucked it up:

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info