[2.0] "Circe" Lowlife BM CoC EE dual curse wander and official successor to shatterchuck. W/ Video!

A noob question here, do you run Righteous Fire 100% of the time? or only against bosses? An how do you sustain it?

Thanks
"
marcyves1 wrote:
A noob question here, do you run Righteous Fire 100% of the time? or only against bosses? An how do you sustain it?

Thanks

u can sustain righteous fire with lvl 23 purity of fire (empower 3 + lvl 21 or empower 4 + lvl 20), taking the alchemist nodes which gives flask effect (use with ruby flask), a lot of aura effect nodes (40%+) and barbarism which gives +1 max fire resistance. You can forgo some of these to degen slightly and sustain with leech but that depends on your build.

This is assuming you use shavronne's revelation and are not using vaal pact
Last edited by CraZplayah on Jul 31, 2015, 11:55:43 PM
If I dont have the atziri acuity and shavronne revelation (I'm in warbands), I gotta use VP. So i cant run RF until I have those 2 I guess. Well I'll have to get a pair of acuity asap I guess XD

Thanks for the tips!
Love the build , cant sustain rf yet but i´ll get there, do you use rise of the phoenix ? Btw are you a tool fan ? ( considering your youtube pic )
Last edited by Albanz on Aug 1, 2015, 9:45:57 AM
Vaal Pact does not affect the energy shield regeneration you get from Shav's Revelation iirc.
Hey everyone!

I get that this guide / build is made for end game BiS players, but this whole CoC thing really intrigues me...

Is there a chance I could just jump into this with no experience and no currency (Yes, I'm really poor)
and still make it out alive?

I have been looking at other CoC builds, but they seem to be rather outdated.
Should I absolutely wait for a budget version?

Any tips or ideas would be appreciated thanks!

Sinux12
Hello all, here is my wand. Is it good? Also i the % cold leech good/useful? Please let me know what i can do to make it better or whatever. Thanks ahead.

Last edited by Nesque1337 on Jan 9, 2022, 12:09:09 AM

Found this beast.
Still can mastercraft spelldmg; leech or flat dmg. to spells.
Wanna ask what I could do to get more APS when using a 1.2 base.
EXALTS>EXAMS
"
skieZ wrote:

Found this beast.
Still can mastercraft spelldmg; leech or flat dmg. to spells.
Wanna ask what I could do to get more APS when using a 1.2 base.

Nice wand man, you can get a ton of APS through jewels and haste/vaal haste. If you can hit near 2.3 you're golden.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info