[2.0] "Circe" Lowlife BM CoC EE dual curse wander and official successor to shatterchuck. W/ Video!

"
"
TimeDilation wrote:
"
Her leech was made local iirc, I do get leech from my doryani's belt post 2.0 drop though. Even still lowlevel cwdt proc warlord's mark curse, or even manual casting it + atziri's promise = gg.

Only really need warlord's for single target anyways, leech is fine when clearing mobs/rares in maps.

No, the Catarina mod is still global when it's actually working correctly. I had a cold leech wand before 2.0 hit and it was doing nothing (didn't show on the char sheet, in particular). I removed it and re-added it and now it applies to everything, including spells (it's showing on the char sheet, too).

That's a real shame then, GGG really needs to fix that if true. There's some threads I see with a GGG employee saying "they'll be looking into it" weeks ago. Any new info/responses?

It was supposedly fixed in a hotfix like 2 weeks ago
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1319863
"
CraZplayah wrote:

It was supposedly fixed in a hotfix like 2 weeks ago
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1319863

It wasn't, though. That fixed post 2.0 drops only, I think. Anything from 1.3 (or earlier) remains dysfunctional. I'm told even yesterday's patch for legacy phys leech didn't actually work.
hey i was wondering what youre using for single target right now? when i switch to single target stuff i dont seem to do much dps and bigger bosses feel slow to kill =/...

im missing enlightens atm so i cant run all auras but ive tossed pol for haste for now...

also im not running righteous for the most part... does it make that much difference for bigger bosses?

current gear

Last edited by RushingService on Jul 27, 2015, 7:18:46 PM
"
hey i was wondering what youre using for single target right now? when i switch to single target stuff i dont seem to do much dps and bigger bosses feel slow to kill =/...

im missing enlightens atm so i cant run all auras but ive tossed pol for haste for now...

also im not running righteous for the most part... does it make that much difference for bigger bosses?

Righteous Fire is literally 50% more damage and up. So, yeah, it cuts kill time on bosses by approximately 1/3 (one minute before is now 40 seconds with). Single target and groups should be doable with barrage. When I first read this thread he wasn't using GMP spells at all, you might note. Not sure if he's changed gears since then, but I'd be a tad surprised.
"

As mentioned by TimeDilation, RF is absolutely huge for single target. That's you're issue IMO. I'm using fireball + arctic breath + freezing pulse still for single. Also been messing around with a "all in one" gem setup for aoe and single, so no swapping. Arc + icenova + firestorm, it's laggy for some but it's powerful with EE and our gear.

Hi, i like this build and want to try it, but because i never played as witch, therefore i will have some dumb questions.

Here's one, how you use your setup at boots? I mean, do you cast power siphon manually or it's cast somehow automatically?

Also, i see you have two shavs with different setups, can you describe your playstyle and what setup is best for what?

I've read all posts, but seems there's so much possibilities in this build, so im still little confused.
"
CRE_AGA wrote:
Hi, i like this build and want to try it, but because i never played as witch, therefore i will have some dumb questions.

Here's one, how you use your setup at boots? I mean, do you cast power siphon manually or it's cast somehow automatically?

Also, i see you have two shavs with different setups, can you describe your playstyle and what setup is best for what?

I've read all posts, but seems there's so much possibilities in this build, so im still little confused.

Not dumb questions at all man,

Manually use powersiphon which is linked with curse on hit - elemental weakness - frostbite, automatically dual cursing. Which drastically lowers enemy resists for a large damage boost for us.

Dual shavs, just a time saver really, absolutely no need for two. I swap them for single target vs AOE (map clearing). Saves me all of two seconds over swapping gems.

If you have anymore questions feel free to ask.
Last edited by Solishaw on Jul 28, 2015, 3:29:24 AM
Which defense options do you guys use ?
I've got my single target dps issues solved and i'm pretty satisfied with the overall state of my take on this build.
The only issue i did not solved to this point are the hard hitting bosses like jungle valley or labyrinth boss.
"
"

As mentioned by TimeDilation, RF is absolutely huge for single target. That's you're issue IMO. I'm using fireball + arctic breath + freezing pulse still for single. Also been messing around with a "all in one" gem setup for aoe and single, so no swapping. Arc + icenova + firestorm, it's laggy for some but it's powerful with EE and our gear.

thanks for reviving such an awesome build :), wasnt sure what i was going to do with my witch after investing so much in her... good to be able to play her again, like i said just felt like my dps was lacking for single target. will be following closely as you update us all!
"
JoKeRoNe wrote:
Which defense options do you guys use ?
I've got my single target dps issues solved and i'm pretty satisfied with the overall state of my take on this build.
The only issue i did not solved to this point are the hard hitting bosses like jungle valley or labyrinth boss.

For hard hitting bosses, that's where the luxury of high ES comes into play. Mainly nail your resist flasks + atziri promise especially against the two bosses listed (both deal chaos dmg).

Along with a low level cwdt proc'ing warlords for 2% leech, + atziri's promise leech, you should be good to go. Just have to be doing damage and a good chunk of it to out tank them. That's why the RF dps bonus is nice for bosses, not only does it down them faster, but helps us leech better too.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info