[2.1] King's Divine Archer - Insanely fast clearer - Windripper / Ele bow

Hi

Cheers for replying :)

Yes working on jewel optimisation and hoping to have them cap my res if I put atiri boots.

Currently liking poachers and volls for the whole auto charge generation, was thinking swapping out inc crit in split arrow for ice bite, this would allow me to switch back to ele weakness.
I believe I will in fact gain more damage by doing this (damage against frozen and ele weakness VS inc crit)

What are your thoughts?
Hi, I'm thinking of doing this build in the 1month flashback, softcore. What are your thoughts?

I've played a lot of Phys Tornado shot and would like to change it up.
"
Th3LoRD wrote:
Hi, I'm thinking of doing this build in the 1month flashback, softcore. What are your thoughts?

I've played a lot of Phys Tornado shot and would like to change it up.

Hi! I'd say Go for it! :)

It's not hard to find a good bow, you can use tabula until you find something better, level up auras and you're good to go ;)
Any take on my previous post? :)
"
shiugen wrote:
Any take on my previous post? :)

I wouldn't use Ice bite since you can easily keep your charges up using Frezy every now and then. You should use Added lightning damage instead (it should be better than Inc Crit Dmg).
Played 40-50 with split arrow + chain, then switched to tornado shot + gmp. I feel like TS+GMP is way better than SA+Chain.

Also thoughts on weapon crafting pre-windripper?
Ziggy in his EleBuzzsaw video said you should prioritize %Ele over flat ele dmg.
What do you say is better? Tripple Ele or Double + %Ele dmg?
"
Th3LoRD wrote:
Played 40-50 with split arrow + chain, then switched to tornado shot + gmp. I feel like TS+GMP is way better than SA+Chain.

Also thoughts on weapon crafting pre-windripper?
Ziggy in his EleBuzzsaw video said you should prioritize %Ele over flat ele dmg.
What do you say is better? Tripple Ele or Double + %Ele dmg?

Well, I guess it can be calculated relatively easy.

Lvl 20 Wrath -> 16 to 248 light dmg
Lvl 20 Herald of Ice -> 38 to 56 cold dmg
Lvl 20 Herald of Thunder -> 16 to 66 light dmg
=132 + 47 + 41 -> 220 flat damage

1st example

Let's say we have a bow with triple maxed t2 ele flat dmg and 1.5 att speed.
Polar: 31-54 cold dmg
Blasting: 34-61 fire dmg
Discharging: 10-98 light dmg

=42,5 + 47,5 + 54 -> 144 flat damage

So we have 144 weapon flat dmg and 220 auras flat damage -> 364 * 1.5 att speed = 546 DPS

2nd example

Let's say we have a bow with double maxed t2 ele flat dmg, maxed t2 WED (Empowerig) 30% and 1.5 att speed.
Polar: 31-54 cold dmg
Blasting: 34-61 fire dmg

=42,5 + 47,5 -> 90 flat dmg

So we have 90 * 1.3 weapon flat dmg and 220 * 1.3 auras flat damage -> 403 * 1.5 att speed = 604 DPS which is around 10% more damage.

All other sources of flat damage, like rings, gloves, quiver etc also get buffs.

Yep, WED on Bow is better.

Split arrow is definitely better for clearing maps than TS, but if you like TS, play it! :)
Got to lvl 81 so far, only rats nest and windripper. However I'm thinking of getting Belly since I die way too much. I'm not sure that's cause of the build or due to 2.0. I played Phys Crit TS + Puncture before 2.0 and that felt a bit more safe due to puncturing a boss/orange mob and hiding behind a rock.

Also swapped back to Split Arrow, yeah it's better than TS in maps.
"
Th3LoRD wrote:
Got to lvl 81 so far, only rats nest and windripper. However I'm thinking of getting Belly since I die way too much. I'm not sure that's cause of the build or due to 2.0. I played Phys Crit TS + Puncture before 2.0 and that felt a bit more safe due to puncturing a boss/orange mob and hiding behind a rock.

Also swapped back to Split Arrow, yeah it's better than TS in maps.

Yeah, 2.0 is tricky.. You could use Chin Sol on weapon swap with puncture setup. That will work for bosses ;)
Forgive me if I overlooked something but how are you supposed to use Phase Run if all your mana is reserved?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info