[2.1] King's Divine Archer - Insanely fast clearer - Windripper / Ele bow

Yep, that's a great tooltip dps, gz! Add more than 40% More dmg from curse, and you're sitting at around 50k dps SA. That's huge :)
Doing very similar build in wb right now. Gotten up to 30k split arrow tooltip with just auras/golem. Use 9 frenzy charges/3 power charges so get up to around 60k with charges + br.

My gear:

"
ThePuppet wrote:
Doing very similar build in wb right now. Gotten up to 30k split arrow tooltip with just auras/golem. Use 9 frenzy charges/3 power charges so get up to around 60k with charges + br.

My gear:

Very nice to see that non windripper is more than viable!

I would suggest using Added Lightning damage instead of inc crit dmg. It should give you more dps.

How much hp do you have?
Last edited by kralj87 on Aug 4, 2015, 4:06:08 PM
Hello
Do you have a more mf oriented setup? What gems would you swap? Hoping to do this build in standard and I play solo so I would like to use both iiq and iir gems

With the best regards
Currently have 4359 life, only have inc max life on one jewel atm though so trying to get it on all
"
ilstefano wrote:
Hello
Do you have a more mf oriented setup? What gems would you swap? Hoping to do this build in standard and I play solo so I would like to use both iiq and iir gems

With the best regards

Hi! It's not easy to MF with this build since you would need to drop WED and Added Lightning gems. It's possible, but your gear would need to be op to do enough dmg for end game. I have around 100 iir and 25 iiq, and, because of huge clear speed, you actually have more chance to drop something good. I found Windripper using Windripper :)
Hello mate. I'm fully following ur guide on Warband league. Just now i'm starting maps. Everything goes smoooothy. I very like ur guide and want to thank for THAT size of description. How ever, there is a thing i can't understand about JEWELS. Which ones to use? And how to put them into tree? I saw static electricity jewel used in some same builds. But almost all of them starts from ranger. HOw to put jewels into tree u described? Thanks again for guide and feedback. Sorry for grammar mistakes.
Great guide! When should I stop levelling with flame totem + spell and switch over to split arrow and bows?
"
NoNameBeach wrote:
Hello mate. I'm fully following ur guide on Warband league. Just now i'm starting maps. Everything goes smoooothy. I very like ur guide and want to thank for THAT size of description. How ever, there is a thing i can't understand about JEWELS. Which ones to use? And how to put them into tree? I saw static electricity jewel used in some same builds. But almost all of them starts from ranger. HOw to put jewels into tree u described? Thanks again for guide and feedback. Sorry for grammar mistakes.

It really depends on your gear. lvl 20 Wrath requires 155 INT so i have to use Fertile mind to have enough INT. You could socket Static Electricity to a jewel slot located on the right side of Ranger start, above Frenzy charge node.

You must allocate passive point to jewel slot and, while having passive tree opened, press I to open inventory and put Jewel inside.

"
Elsydeon wrote:
Great guide! When should I stop levelling with flame totem + spell and switch over to split arrow and bows?

I would switch to bows when Flame totem starts to lack in damage and when you get some nice crit + ele dmg bow. They should be cheap. You could use Tabula rasa and gems setup I posted in the guide. I guess it would be around 40ish lvl.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info