[2.1] King's Divine Archer - Insanely fast clearer - Windripper / Ele bow

Another thing; well, three things actually...

1) How do you have things that require 150+ intelligence when you only have 73 at 120 skill points?

"
2) If you have Wrath, Herald of Thunder, and Herald of Ash equipped, then won't that give you literally 0 mana? How does that work?

NEVERMIND! Just found out that Blood Magic lets you spam Split Arrow by using your health instead of mana. This game is awesome!

3) How do you link items into forum posts?
Last edited by ForwardToNowhere on Aug 1, 2015, 12:35:27 AM
"
xSiniister wrote:

I'm having issues breaking into the damage levels that you have posted. At the moment my split arrow is around 13k no charges and my frenzy sits at around 30k no charges. Can you give me any constructive criticism or ways to improve to raise my dmg? Also with crit multi gem applied my dmg is lower on both shots. Thanks for any help you can provide.

Your gear is great, so that surely isn't the problem. You should post your tree and dmg with max power charges + frenzy charges. Mine is a bit above 40k SA.

ps I have a legacy great roll Windripper and a legacy crit multi amulet - more dmg
Last edited by kralj87 on Aug 1, 2015, 4:08:44 AM
"
Another thing; well, three things actually...

1) How do you have things that require 150+ intelligence when you only have 73 at 120 skill points?

"
2) If you have Wrath, Herald of Thunder, and Herald of Ash equipped, then won't that give you literally 0 mana? How does that work?

NEVERMIND! Just found out that Blood Magic lets you spam Split Arrow by using your health instead of mana. This game is awesome!

3) How do you link items into forum posts?

1.) I use Fertile Mind unique jewel. Check it under "Jewels" section!

2.) Can't agree with you more :)

3.) When you are in a post text editor, press your char avatar in upper left corner and then pressing CTRL + LMB on any item you want will link it in your post editor.
Hi,

Stats défensives please?

Hi!

Added under "Screenshots" section
Last edited by kralj87 on Aug 1, 2015, 7:59:03 AM
"
kralj87 wrote:
"
xSiniister wrote:

I'm having issues breaking into the damage levels that you have posted. At the moment my split arrow is around 13k no charges and my frenzy sits at around 30k no charges. Can you give me any constructive criticism or ways to improve to raise my dmg? Also with crit multi gem applied my dmg is lower on both shots. Thanks for any help you can provide.

Your gear is great, so that surely isn't the problem. You should post your tree and dmg with max power charges + frenzy charges. Mine is a bit above 40k SA.

ps I have a legacy great roll Windripper and a legacy crit multi amulet - more dmg

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwYAAx4FLQW1BiMHHg2NDdEOSBGBEZYUdRa_H0EhdiLqI_Yk_SaVKgsqODBxMHwx-jY9OdQ6Qj7PQzFFfEd-SVFKfUt4TP9Nkk4qUUdVS1WFVvpbr13yX7Bh4mKsY0Njp2VNZ6BsjG1sb55v8nBScNV07XXLdvd3B3fXeu9_K4MJhMWGzocTh3aJ04w2jX2Nfo2_lS6Xl5u1nKSdqqCfpHily7Q4tUi3tr02vea-p8EzwdXDOspKzerUI9rB3UbdqN7445_lGedU53To1upi8NXz6vv1_94=

This is my tree so far. SA sits around 21.5k with 6 frenzy + 4 power charges.
IGN: Spectoria, Slither_shot
Hm.. Ok, so, I have almost all gems at lvl20, some even have q20. That helps. My auras are lvl20. My Windripper is legacy. You could improve your jewelry and maybe craft attack speed on quiver? If you don't have leveled masters, I can help you with crafting. What's your chance to hit? It should be 85+%. Maybe you're lacking accuracy..? I'm really not sure what else could be a problem... Your gear should be perfectly viable for end game and 30k+ dps.
"
kralj87 wrote:
Hm.. Ok, so, I have almost all gems at lvl20, some even have q20. That helps. My auras are lvl20. My Windripper is legacy. You could improve your jewelry and maybe craft attack speed on quiver? If you don't have leveled masters, I can help you with crafting. What's your chance to hit? It should be 85+%. Maybe you're lacking accuracy..? I'm really not sure what else could be a problem... Your gear should be perfectly viable for end game and 30k+ dps.

My accuracy is 89%, maybe you can help with with crafting a better quiver? Any help you can provide would be appreciated.
Gah, I feel like such a scrub compared to everyone haha. We were all here at one point, though. Anyway, here's my current gear.

I haven't really been able to find any better bows, although I haven't had any difficulty in this game so far. I haven't found any Fire Totems yet, so I just spam Split Arrow + Lightning Trap to kill weaker mobs and then Fire Arrow to kill stronger ones.

Lastly, the Fertile Mind Jewel says it only gives +16-24 INT, which still isn't enough. Did you use more than one of these jewels?
Last edited by ForwardToNowhere on Aug 4, 2015, 12:29:01 AM

So after some gear changes(ring and quiver) my SA is 21k no charges (34k with charges) and frenzy is 46k no charges (83k with charges). I've cleared up to 77 maps with no issue so far.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info