[2.1] King's Divine Archer - Insanely fast clearer - Windripper / Ele bow

It's perfectly viable playing Scion but I'd say Shadow is still first pick :)
Hi, it's possible a video please ?:)
Thank you for the build, it's the first time I've used one and I'm having a ton of fun ripping through enemies.

Something I'm confused about. I'm only seeing about a hundred INT in your skill tree, and then none of your gear adds INT, but one of your gems requires up to 150. How are you supposed to use it?

Thanks!
"
Stumpbeard wrote:
Thank you for the build, it's the first time I've used one and I'm having a ton of fun ripping through enemies.

Something I'm confused about. I'm only seeing about a hundred INT in your skill tree, and then none of your gear adds INT, but one of your gems requires up to 150. How are you supposed to use it?

Thanks!

Aww, I asked the same thing when I was a wee lil nub a few months ago. He uses Fertile Mind, which is a unique cobalt jewel that transforms dexterity from passives in a radius into intelligence.
For the new gem link setup, I'm thinking:
Split Arrow + Chain + WED + Inc Crit Damage
Split Arrow + Chain + WED + Inc Crit Damage + Faster Attacks
Split Arrow + Chain + WED + Inc Crit Damage + Faster Attacks + Added Light

The only problem with this is possibly not being able to sustain the high attack speed since the build is now mana-based.

For a lot higher sustainability, you can swap out Faster Attacks for Life Leech.
Last edited by ForwardToNowhere on Jan 12, 2016, 3:56:58 PM
Yep, I'd rather go with some life leech. PS Added lightning should be better than Inc Crit Damage :)
video please thanks
What are your thoughts on Assassin as subclass for the build? It's obv gonna get toned down but still, what would be your choice of nodes? Ambush\Assassinate or Infusions?
-Forever Casual-
IGN: Zzerk
"
"
Stumpbeard wrote:

Thanks!

Aww, I asked the same thing when I was a wee lil nub a few months ago. He uses Fertile Mind, which is a unique cobalt jewel that transforms dexterity from passives in a radius into intelligence.

How lucky, I had a Fertile Mind jewel in my stash!
Hey got a question: On the new tree you posted you don't take any jewel sockets. Do you not use the 3 unique jewels anymore?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info