[2.1] King's Divine Archer - Insanely fast clearer - Windripper / Ele bow

I only use Fertile Mind to get int.
Dont you think Daresso' defiance while using assassins mark is better, you get more buffs which gives you more damage and better defensive stats. I've only just started playing this build and i'm leveling gems and noticed it was better.
Does the mana based Version without acuitys work? How do you sustain the high Attack Speed?
I just saw this thread and I am asking myself... WTF? :D What's the deal with voll's protector? Having free PC's is cool but is it really worth it?

The 'attack damage' mana leech is normally more than enough to sustain Split Arrow, even if you reserve almost all your mana. So there is no use for a blood magic gem. ALSO there is no use for a life leech gem, since we can get 2% from the tree is enough for most situations. That's two skill gems.

And on the topic of skill gems... Added lightning damage and even added cold damage add more raw DPS than ICD.

My DPS on a similar char maxes out at 100K split arrow (7 FC's, 3 PC's, Vaal haste, Atziri Flask) and 100K Blast Rain (I prefer it over frenzy). That's on 5K hp and running AA.

Here's my setup:

Items and Links

I play scion because... I have a high level scion :D It also has access to much more life than shadow/ranger. And my gear is maybe good, but apart from the 6L legacy WR all the items are 1-2 ex. No mirrored gear or even legacy crit multi in sight. And sure, lvl 96 is not bad but even at lvl 90 the results would be the same.

And there are many possible variations for this build: if u have legacy WR u can have max crit without needing PC's. OR if you go more to the left side of the tree and use some elreon jewels u can have 0 mana cost. But I have never thought of using a Voll's...
Last edited by SFXisMag1c on Feb 10, 2016, 7:17:05 PM
Items and gems are not updated because I don't have much free time lately.
If anyone wants to try this build out, I am selling my full WR gear on standard. I have 4.8K life and up to 100k split/ 270k frenzy.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1589402

B/O is 80 ex with everything included (gear, jewels, gems).
Last edited by SFXisMag1c on Feb 18, 2016, 5:15:55 AM
Update please?
Update soon?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info