Constant lag spikes

Same problem here, London gateway. No DCs, but constant lag spikes. At some times the game is unplayable.

Windows 7 64 bit, Radeon HD 6950, Intel i5-2500K CPU

The problem only appeared after the 2.0.1b patch.
Welcome to the club bro
Same problem here, all of EU gateway. No DCs, but constant lag spikes.The Game is always unplayable.
The problem only appeared after the 2.0.1b patch
Same Issue for me as well. I live barely 15 miles from DC. On good days, I usually get a constant 7ms ping, give or take, even during peak hours. But some days, I get crazy lag spikes up to 1000ms+ even during off peak hours.
I live in the UK,30 miles from London server,and the game is unplayable for me....just started a new character too....

Windows 10 64bit....
Ongoing on the dallas portal.

32 MS stable, 900-1400 ms spikes nonstop.
@ like last 10 users: The "same problem" you are pointing out can just as well be a problem that has nothing to do with PoE according to the information you are providing.

At least post a WinMTR report, preferably in a separate post..

Posting "same issue" without any further information does not help anything and only distracts...
Last edited by Startkabels on Aug 5, 2015, 5:01:34 PM
Same problem Texas servers.
"
Startkabels wrote:
@ like last 10 users: The "same problem" you are pointing out can just as well be a problem that has nothing to do with PoE according to the information you are providing.

At least post a WinMTR report, preferably in a separate post..

Posting "same issue" without any further information does not help anything and only distracts...

There are WinMTR reports in here, and in other four threads, but there is NO response from GGG.
And btw this is 28 pages thread, and no answers...
We have recently updated our troubleshooting docs for problems similar to those experienced by some in this thread.

Please check this out here.

I have had a read through this thread, but there isn't a lot of timely information to go on. I suspect many people here have disparate problems with the same symptoms.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info