So instead of a troll-mantle now we have a troll-mjonier

"
"
I believe Unleashed will make a perfectly decent Spectral Throw sword.

fun fact: two of my three uniques share a base with another unique. You can't find either, so there's no real harm in it.

Upping my offer to 3k, GGG. Mjolner clearly should be on a different base. Gavel is just not worthy of the Hammer of THOR.

Hahaha would piss rich off or w/e his name is.

Charan for pres in 2020
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
"
I believe Unleashed will make a perfectly decent Spectral Throw sword.

fun fact: two of my three uniques share a base with another unique. You can't find either, so there's no real harm in it.

Upping my offer to 3k, GGG. Mjolner clearly should be on a different base. Gavel is just not worthy of the Hammer of THOR.

I'm all for that change!
If 3k is too much weight for you to lift on your own, maybe start a crowdfunding for the base item change cost?
Pretty sure it'll be success :)
/need more threads like this
If you're leaving PoE, chances are I'll rezz you as my minion! MWHAHAHAH
I dont get it ppl pay 1000 dollar for vendor trash in the first place.

Tnx for funding our server, whoever you are trollnjertrash designer.

And btw... vendored 2 of that shit already.
Vorici can shove his fuse up his [removed]
I'll pledge $500 to every $3000 that Charan puts in...so atm, I got $500 to change that shit.
"The Eye of Ra appears against you,
His force is powerful against you.
She devours you, she punishes you
In this her name 'Devouring Flame."
-Anubis Hotep
"
"
Septile wrote:
You people are massively overreacting. Cameria's maul isn't a lost mjolner, it's not even close to the same unique tier. It wouldn't have been a mjolner drop regardless of Cameria's existence. This is like a child throwing a tantrum because the candy they were given is not the exact piece of candy they wanted because the second they heard the word "candy" they expected the exact piece of candy they had in mind.

Oh don't sugar coat it it's the same fucking reaction to troll-mantle why do you think we complained? It's a unique gavel of course our brain's going to be like oh mjonier!?!? nope joke false hope.

Same with infernal mantle; It was a good unique but it wasn't obviously a heart beating fucking moment that's what pissed everyone off. Goes from excitement to disappointment end of story.

Soo true...
IGN RighteousRom LvL-100 Juggernaut
Mirror Drop T-14 Shrine
Hahaha...

If you can't control it, STOP.
"
My 3k offer has been temporarily removed from the table due to the upcoming rarity drop shift. I want to see how this plays out first.

Sorry, GGG. You snooze, you lose...

I would of added!
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
I'm mildly salty that GGG went ahead with the item inclusion knowing that it was going to be a negative experience for a lot of players (especially if they really did it based off that leaked email and knew that the primary intention was to be a penis-head), but I'd be even more salty if they took your money to fix the issue, Charan.

Trolling for a user designed Unique is one thing, but out and out bribery would be quite a nasty indictment on the usually ethical nature of GGG's business practices.

The whole situation makes me uncomfortable in a way that I can't really define or understand.
== Officially Retired 27/02/2019 ==

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

Best of luck in the future!
Last edited by CaptainWaffleIron on Sep 9, 2015, 2:33:38 AM
"
I am personally wounded in my SOUL that you thought I was even vaguely seriously.

Sons of motherless goats should do it for free. Better late than.

Well, its a "Good Guy" thing to do to try and alleviate some of the frustration. My apologies for believing you to be selfless a "rich twat" enough to fund GGG and at the same time cure some of the sorrow of the POE users :)

EDIT: modified to accommodate below post (tongue in cheek, Rachel - don't hurt me) :)
== Officially Retired 27/02/2019 ==

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

Best of luck in the future!
Last edited by CaptainWaffleIron on Sep 9, 2015, 5:25:20 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info