So instead of a troll-mantle now we have a troll-mjonier

Chanced once.....hmmmm ok,hahaha. Chanced twice?!.....I've lost interest in supporting this game...

If you can't control it, STOP.

If you can't control it, STOP.
+ another vendored one..

Making dual wield crit magic finder
"Is there such a thing as an absolute, timeless enemy? There is no such thing, and never has been. And the reason
is that our enemies are human beings like us. They can only be our enemies in relative terms."
GGG just lost a little respect for implementing such stuff. There are lines one shouldn't cross.
Kuduku, you majestic, magnificent, pulsating, wooden shaft of a man. - ZiggyD
"
Ztoff wrote:
This has just become my favorite item of all of PoE. The Gavel of butthurtness and salt. It will forever sit in my stash, preferebly on the first page, so it can remind me of how angry people will be when they find their very own.

This is the most successful item ever created. Maybe another one will come along, maybe not. All I have to say is; Money well spend! Thank you!

1000$ just to piss people off? Cmon even I don't do that.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Didn't that trolljonier guy made a Reddit post and stated that he did it to mess around with people's heads?
The real hardcore PoE players and the elites sit in town and zoning in and out of their hideouts trading items. Noobs that don't know how to play PoE correctly, kill monsters for items. It's pure fact, it will never change.

Welcome to PoE.
Last edited by Pewzor on Aug 25, 2015, 11:48:04 AM
cant wait to find my very own troll face helmet. The flavor text is amazing.
Hey...is this thing on?
"
dagul23 wrote:
Chanced once.....hmmmm ok,hahaha. Chanced twice?!.....I've lost interest in supporting this game...

You do realize that those wouldn't have been mjölners anyway?
"
kamil1210 wrote:

Making dual wield crit magic finder

*only finds more Cameria's*

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info