So instead of a troll-mantle now we have a troll-mjonier

That's actually bothering me =/ it's like they didn't do anything they just swapped ''your heart will beat rapidly'' moment to another item into disappointment

~shakes head.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
You know you like it.
Tröljnir

All credit to RichJMoney and all hail Trollner. I've found two already!
Have you done something awesome with [url=http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Sire_of_Shards]Sire of Shards[/url]? PM me and tell me all about it!
I found one in the first zone it can drop in. Didn't know there was another unique gavel at the time, man was I disappointed.
The father of a thousand tears. You have to admire the sheer gitiness of this.
"
I don't say this lightly: some people need to really rethink how they spend their money.

Indeed *Pulls out dexter murder tools
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
lol that troll-gavel is hilarious

well played
I will say it is surprising to see Infernal Mantle get moved to another base, only to have a similar case replace it. Feels as though nothing was solved at all.
#NeverGoing90
You people are massively overreacting. Cameria's maul isn't a lost mjolner, it's not even close to the same unique tier. It wouldn't have been a mjolner drop regardless of Cameria's existence. This is like a child throwing a tantrum because the candy they were given is not the exact piece of candy they wanted because the second they heard the word "candy" they expected the exact piece of candy they had in mind.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info