BitchyWitches' Lightning CI Witch

I got pretty simple CI lightning witch atm. lvl 80

Main spell is spark which is at 970dps (with iiq and iir supports in 5L) The dps is abit too low for 75+ maps but still ok.

Using Fire trap (6050 dps) for clearing high hp stuff. Thats pretty much it.

For auras i use clarity,purity and discipline. Also tempest shield. (40% block)
Curse is conductivity. Been playing like that for the last 80 levels and not much problems.

I like to keep ES high, its at 10230 atm.
Last edited by Sholyn on Apr 21, 2013, 4:51:50 PM
I grabbed the 2 body and souls at the left side of witch tree which provides decent armor, resist and ES bonus.

Main spell is arc at 2.1k dps with temporal chains, conductivity, elemental weakness triple curse. I'm also running running blood rage with CI to increase cast speed.

Clear speed is extremely fast but at lvl 75 I find this build some what untanky.

Running IIQ and IIR for farm at the moment. May want to replace those 2 with power charge on crit and life leech.

Not sure if using windscream is the best choice due to it not providing any ES. But I think it's the only boot in POE that provides elemental dmg so that somewhat makes up for its lack of ES.
Last edited by KGilgamesh on May 19, 2013, 1:37:19 PM
anyone been trying this build or a variant lately?
zzz
Heyho,

I m new to this game but I decided to make a lightning witch. Now I ve studied the PST myself and also read different builds - like this one. One thing has cought my very attention and raised a - for me- important question, for which I cant find an answer for myself quickly, so I decided to ask here;-) Here comes the question:

Why does close to every Lighting build has left out the 3 x 8% Spell Damage nodes directly above the starting point(north)? Isnt that an important node?

I d like to say thanks in advance for answering this question. I also want to mention, that i really like the concept of the game and its design etc. Really awsome work GGG. Keep it like that(freet to play concept the way it is atm).

Regards
Last edited by Purity777 on Nov 18, 2013, 6:47:53 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info