BitchyWitches' Lightning CI Witch

"
Vpower wrote:
I just wanna know why neither of u go for the spell crit chance. Is it not worth it? Or what is the deal with that?
I could be wrong, so let me know if I am. Lightning typically has a lower crit chance, so the points are better spent on more damage than increasing the crit chance.
"
ronakk wrote:
Which way should I go first I would love if you made a level 35 link or something <3

Here is roughly where I was at with 45 points used. 45 Points Used
I'm very interested in this build, specially in using Arc (haven't tested it yet).

However I really don't play well with CI (plus it takes mid-game to get to it), so I ask you how you think this build would work without CI and more focus on life nodes?

The general idea would be to spend more points in the Templar side of the tree. Maybe even create a templar (since he is str/int, it should do good). Would lose many mana and cast speed nodes, but there's plenty of elemental/lightning nodes on his side.

I'm fully aware that hybrids are not good in this game and that you should focus on either life or ES for better results... But still I'm willing to try some build that can have both. Instead of getting 2300 ES, for example, getting ~2K life and ~1K ES shouldn't be so hard on a templar. It would sacrifice some damage, but with proper use of shock, crits and elemental dmg it could work.

Other questions:
1. Do you use block? Or only care about caster stats in offhand?
2. How hard was it to play with it before CI? Lots of death, or manageable?
3. Didn't you get a few "shock" nodes? Since you did, critical strike chance is indeed important for your build, because then you get two ways of shocking, which would greatly increase DPS.
4. Do you use any single target attacks? Your wand has low phys dmg, so I'm thinking powr siphon wouldn't help much (only power charges). But maybe a single target spell or even elemental hit to finish off some monsters quickly. Not needed?

Thank you!
What bandit rewards should I go for on the different difficulty levels?
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMAAW8C4wVbB2MHpREtEVAR2xzcHpQnqSycLKYsvy0fMtE0CjdmN4M4GzvhPI5Eq0VHRtdJslWuVytXyV3GYG1tGXNTdhF4unyDfVN_xoIQgpuESIt6i4yNGY6-j6aTJ52An3uio6brpyusP7UEtoa4k7vWwFTBtMHFwfPDbcy3zfrVdd2M3fPfsOAS4XPi9-Ts5kzmgeq66-7sGO0g8s4=

This is my build following yours but i'm level 69 and you got more skill points, how is this even possible :S
SO have you done maps yet? How does that work out whit your build?
Can you solo most of them or do you need help?

This is my Lightning CI Witch.

I am going to be getting the Static Blows next. I am currently Lv78. I am more of a diffensive player. I use 5L Spark, Fork, Faster Cast, Life Leech (because i have Ghost Reaver) and Increased Critical Damage. It works well! :D

what about HC version of Lighhting ci witch ?
haven't been playing my lightning witch as much; running dry on maps sucks. But, here's my updated build at lvl 79:

**Click me***

Currently sitting on 4.2k ES with disc aura.

Current gear is getting better but still mostly crappy.

Gear list:
Spoiler
(lol)

*note that arc linked with chain is often swapped with other things. I like arc with light pen and faster casting for single target. I usually don't use chain with arc but I was running in a few parties and it really helps shock large groups quickly, increasing everyone's damage output.

Currently I'm leveling a cold witch; I'm considering this build *mostly done* since it can do maps without problems. The RNG hates me.
Last edited by d1ck_richard on Feb 22, 2013, 1:41:35 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info