[2.0] Dual Ice Shot Totem - [HC] [Atziri] Viable - XTRA Cheap/Effective/safe - 90K+ DPS. VIDEOS !

hey! How do you get all the dexterity required? I have 100 dex and I will pick up 50 more dex. That will give me 150 dex total and I need 220 dexterity for the bow. How do I get that?
SO, puncture is a BAD idea in my setup, as it deal damage over times scaled on the PHYSICAL damage dealt by the attack. Not tu use with blackgleam. Trying out some over gems, will tell you what's best.

As you can see in my gear got some +40 dext on my boots, +31 on my chest and +15 on my amy. And Chin sol gives some aswell.
Tree and gear updated, i'm currently lvl 88, farming atziri and 78+ meeps.
"
honestly i dont see any reason to use this when your dps is fairly bad and your clear speed is awful, and you're also not very tanky or have good defenses IMO

i do think it's a cool idea but i just dunno if ranged attack totem ice shot is real viable right now - props on making a build that does work moderately well though

So, to answer those kind of raging answers, made a whole new video of 77 mappin' with EXTRA LIFE to show how aweful is my clear speed.

Also trying out a new setup for single target, Vaal burning arrow, Physical projectile attack damage, Weapon elemental damage, Slower projectile and trap (All gems are working even if the active gem hasen't the projectile tag. lol ?). Works fairly well for now, 13K dps tooltip with low level gems.

Still gad to gather 20 regrets to get that last frenzy charge, should reach 10K5-10K8 DPS tooltip (30K+ real per arrow at close range)

And can't find a single lightning coil even with my whole guild + MFer. Think i'm gonna buy it, and definetly try that abyssus.
Hey man, thanks for making this guide. I'm a really big fan of your build. It's probably one of the cheapest and most effective builds I've ever tried, and I've ran quite alot of builds.

I have a few questions, wondering if you could help with that.

1. What's the max level tree? I'm level 81 on my pally and have extra points, wondering where I should put my points into.

2. Can you give us a more in depth explanation of the possible upgrades to the build? E.g Lightning coil, and why we use it?

Thanks for your guide!
Thanks mate ! Glad you enjoyed !

This is my tree :

Late game skill tree with intuitiove leap jewel lef to iron reflexes using lightning coil and maybee abyssus.

Lightning coil is very good against physical. Helps a lot to survive to a sudden rhoa charge or a projectile sea that perma stun.

Can be used to counter effect the bad sides of abyssus, + iron reflexes & grace.
Playing this build in Tempest. Just switched over a level ago to the bow. Started out just over the damage of flame totem(had it in +2 wand). Now that I upgraded to a 6L (a bad one) my tooltip just hit 5.3k with 4 frenzy charges. Level 71 atm. I went with the totem life/resist nodes, not sure if I should spec out or not for more dps or if the totems need that life for harder content. The knockback really helps them stay alive it seems.

Mainly just frag farming in Ebony Barracks because its so fast and easy, but everything blows up. Rares die in 2 or 3 hits. Killed an exile in three hits. Feels very powerful and as long as I play safe I feel safe.

Very enjoyable making use of many things I haven't before, Point Blank, Iron Grip, and Ranged Attack Totem. All three were something I had my eye on since open beta and had never tried. I'm going to level my guy up some, do some maps and then maybe try to do my first Atziri kill with this character if I can manage not to rip.

Feel free to check out my character sheet, ColdTowel is the name of the Templar.

Edit addon:

Leveled up some more and tossed in a Static Electricity Viridian Jewel in between point blank and scion for 1-82 lightning damage. Seems to be better than just flat increase in projectile damage from other jewels for me atm, not sure how your results would be considering your jewels look rather beastly in comparison to mine. But for those of us that don't have good jewels I think it is a decent choice to toss in. I just had one in my stash and they look reasonably priced on both leagues.
Trying to stay alive in Hardcore.
Last edited by gbjfrtswym on Aug 26, 2015, 4:24:25 AM
Playing this in tempest as well. I'm at ~9k tooltip DPS here is my current gear at level 75

Changed the bow so I lose knockback and dropped RT

I am really struggling with Dex limits, hence the amulet

Spoiler
Last edited by 1mpact on Aug 26, 2015, 9:01:38 PM
"
1mpact wrote:

Changed the bow so I lose knockback and dropped RT

Wait, you changed the bow? The bow adds an extra 100% more damage. Combined with Point Blank that makes it 300% instead of just 150% from just Point Blank. It might show a larger tool tip dps, but the tool tip dps doesn't take into account the multipliers. If it more than doubles your tool tip dps then I can see why you'd think about switching. Otherwise I think you're better off with Chin Sol if you're using Point Blank.
Trying to stay alive in Hardcore.
Last edited by gbjfrtswym on Aug 26, 2015, 10:19:17 PM
"
gbjfrtswym wrote:

Wait, you changed the bow? The bow adds an extra 100% more damage. Combined with Point Blank that makes it 300% instead of just 150% from just Point Blank. It might show a larger tool tip dps, but the tool tip dps doesn't take into account the multipliers. If it more than doubles your tool tip dps then I can see why you'd think about switching. Otherwise I think you're better off with Chin Sol if you're using Point Blank.

Dropping RT meant I gain crit, freeze, and the bow is 100 more pDps with .35 more aps, with chin sol I'm at 3400 dps, so it's over double.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info