[2.0] Dual Ice Shot Totem - [HC] [Atziri] Viable - XTRA Cheap/Effective/safe - 90K+ DPS. VIDEOS !

"
1mpact wrote:
"
gbjfrtswym wrote:

Wait, you changed the bow? The bow adds an extra 100% more damage. Combined with Point Blank that makes it 300% instead of just 150% from just Point Blank. It might show a larger tool tip dps, but the tool tip dps doesn't take into account the multipliers. If it more than doubles your tool tip dps then I can see why you'd think about switching. Otherwise I think you're better off with Chin Sol if you're using Point Blank.

Dropping RT meant I gain crit, freeze, and the bow is 100 more pDps with .35 more aps, with chin sol I'm at 3400 dps, so it's over double.

Wow, I thought you'd be way higher with the Chin Sol. Alright then nice. Critting and freezing is nice :D
Trying to stay alive in Hardcore.
"
gbjfrtswym wrote:
"
1mpact wrote:
"
gbjfrtswym wrote:

Wait, you changed the bow? The bow adds an extra 100% more damage. Combined with Point Blank that makes it 300% instead of just 150% from just Point Blank. It might show a larger tool tip dps, but the tool tip dps doesn't take into account the multipliers. If it more than doubles your tool tip dps then I can see why you'd think about switching. Otherwise I think you're better off with Chin Sol if you're using Point Blank.

Dropping RT meant I gain crit, freeze, and the bow is 100 more pDps with .35 more aps, with chin sol I'm at 3400 dps, so it's over double.

Wow, I thought you'd be way higher with the Chin Sol. Alright then nice. Critting and freezing is nice :D

I do miss the knockback. I put in a few knockback gems, up to 30% knockback, but that cut into my dps ofc
"
1mpact wrote:

I do miss the knockback. I put in a few knockback gems, up to 30% knockback, but that cut into my dps ofc

Oh man the knockback is so nice. I love being able to just use frenzy on Rares as they try to walk towards me and they just sit there getting knocked back. Beautiful.
can this build deal with no regen?
Quod efficax non stultum
"
elindred wrote:
can this build deal with no regen?

I haven't tried that mod yet. You could easily run a Divine Mana Flask (6 uses 5/30 charges used) instead of one of your two quicksilver flasks and not run clarity for a larger mana pool.

Not regenerating life is no biggie as having 70% increased life gain from flasks and a Divine Seething flask is up to 1650 hp instant.

So in my opinion it should be able to handle it. I haven't started maps yet but I'm up to 8384 tool-tip dps atm (multiplied by three with Chin Sol and Point Blank to 25152 dps). So I'm crushing everything outside of maps that I've attempted. Totems generally don't die before clearing what I drop them in front of. Voll and Corrupted zone bosses get blown up by the vaal burning arrow traps and a hit or two from the totems. 170 Mana without clarity on. I can't imagine not getting 5 kills per 2 totems and 4 frenzy shots (to recharge the Divine Mana Flask).
What would be your 6 link on the totem?
https://www.collava.app
"

I personally was debating between added fire damage and physical to lightning & swapping off Blackgleam for a rare quiver. I ended up just going with added fire damage. It seems to be doing well and gets hit by the WED so that's nice.
I like the idea, think I'll give it a shot :D

Whoever is playing this build, what are your thoughts about using Asphyxia's Wrath ?

And as a kind request to OP, could you add a link / gem setup section to the main post (should save a potential reader the time to retrieve it from the gear section and make it a more pleasant reading experience) ?

rgz,
BeWitched
"
BeWitched wrote:
I like the idea, think I'll give it a shot :D

Whoever is playing this build, what are your thoughts about using Asphyxia's Wrath ?

And as a kind request to OP, could you add a link / gem setup section to the main post (should save a potential reader the time to retrieve it from the gear section and make it a more pleasant reading experience) ?

rgz,
BeWitched

Wow, thanks for reading ! Seems like I got work to do ^^

So, aphyxia's wrath can be REALLY good. Especially corrupted with a nice physical to cold affix. You can reach 100% cold convertion with Hrimsorrow gloves :p and get "Fangs of Frost" node.

I'll change my main post, ty for pointing it out.
"
gbjfrtswym wrote:
"

I personally was debating between added fire damage and physical to lightning & swapping off Blackgleam for a rare quiver. I ended up just going with added fire damage. It seems to be doing well and gets hit by the WED so that's nice.

Yeah, definetly, Added fire Damage as 6SL.

A rare quiver (in a chin sol setup) can only brings you life, and resist. Blackgleam makes your "weapon elemental damage" gem work on 90-100% of your DPS, as the elemental nodes from templar do.

I rather use high MORE damage gems "slower proj, added fire, weapon elemental damage..." instead of physical to lightning.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info