[2.0] Dual Ice Shot Totem - [HC] [Atziri] Viable - XTRA Cheap/Effective/safe - 90K+ DPS. VIDEOS !

what about the lvling process other than lifesprig-flame totem?

when is the time to switch to the "real" build?
I especially like how the build URL ends in "=Hardass"
"
Phate90 wrote:
what about the lvling process other than lifesprig-flame totem?

when is the time to switch to the "real" build?

probably after or around dried lake. you can use that flame setup dual. to get you to dried lake runs. i actually helped a friend do something like this. before i seen the forum post. its a interesting build. but a friend had done it in a different way.
rawrawr
Have you considered doing a version with Rain of Arrows? IIRC, with Point Blank/Chin Sol, RoA deals the same modified damage in the whole area based on how far the center of aim is from you. You wouldn't need Rain of Splinters either.
Quod efficax non stultum
Hey. So many questions, and gotta go to work :/

Rain of splinters is HUDGE. Only reduction, and overlaping explosions is perfect with ice shot.

I rather use ice shot than rain of arrows. Why ? Because you are a HUDGE control in maps. Even shotting from far, with low damage, you chill the entire screen.

And it allows you to get 100% physical damage convertion, so you can use the templar begining (wich is way better than Scion's one when you start a new league)

When to switch ? As said, around 68, Dried lake. The bow is high level so...

And yeah my nick in the warband league is Hardass. Already got Hardaxe, Hardammer, Hardengage and else...
and as I said in my guide, if you play this hardcore, use a double curse setup. Temporal chains works SO WELL with ice shot.
can we see puncture against the trio in the atziri fight?
Last edited by pmicha2 on Aug 15, 2015, 5:48:40 AM
Nice build! I see you take the frenzy charge in Merciless but you don't have any frenzy charge generating skills? Do you use Frenzy to generate charges?
Gonna make a setup for puncture, will make a video if you like. but i'm currently farming atziri without it

Yeah i'm using frenzy to generate charges. Easy, and quick
been using this build and it is pretty refrehsing as i always went for flametotem and incinerate. didnt read the bandit part in the start and took the usual life and skills for cruel and merc and still kick ass.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info