[2.4 Video Guide] Doomfletch Tornado Shot, Blast Rain Raider [HC/SC]

"
"
acchuphase wrote:
Hi lifting!

First of all, thank you for sharing your build!
i'm newbie on POE and trying to survive on Merciless difficulty.
I have am important question about your build and I would be grateful if you can help me:
On defensive set up i need an item with 4 linked sockets:
Defensive Setup:

- Cast When Damage Taken (lvl 1) linked with Immortal Call (lvl 1), Ice Golem (lvl 2) and Increased Duration (max level).
I found a boot with 4 linked sockets, but the order is 3 first is red and the last is green, so my question is:
if i'll put ice golem skill on the last socket is it work properly?

Thanks in advance!

As long as they are linked, it doesn't matter which order they are placed - so yea don't worry about that =)

Thanks a lot man!, this build is awsome! I got a Drillneck from the old man NPC who appears from time to time and i'm killing a lot on Merciless! i'm keeping perandus coin to buy a Rat's Nest from the same guy. I have now 5k perandus coin! This is the best game i've played since Diablo LOD! Have a good time!
Hi Lifting maybe you can give me some advice. I wanted to make bow user and I am playing on hc only. I love also tornado shot. Question is do I follow up your build or go with similar passive tree route but with duelist and specc him later into champion with perma fortify, which is quite usefull for hc.

Can you please help me which one to choose and which will have better survival chance on hc?
"
"
uraharashop wrote:
"
Why do you get frenzy passives but don't generate frenzies ?

he do generate thank's to "Way of the poacher"

but i have no idea why ice golem only lvl2

It is due to the CWDT level restrictions of supported active skill-gems.

CWDT will support a level 3 ice golem ;)
"
siema87 wrote:
Hi Lifting maybe you can give me some advice. I wanted to make bow user and I am playing on hc only. I love also tornado shot. Question is do I follow up your build or go with similar passive tree route but with duelist and specc him later into champion with perma fortify, which is quite usefull for hc.

Can you please help me which one to choose and which will have better survival chance on hc?

Hey man! Both choices are good. Fortify is nice, but the more evasion you get from the raider is great as well.

If you go with the champion, you can still pretty much use the same skill-tree :)
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
"
name333 wrote:
"

but i have no idea why ice golem only lvl2

It is due to the CWDT level restrictions of supported active skill-gems.

CWDT will support a level 3 ice golem ;)[/quote]

Fixed, ty!
Flask recommendations added to the guide!
Hi guys, thanks a lot for the great guide, i've been following this as a total noob of PoE and had lot of fun up to now.

I'm level 68, nearly finishing act 3 merciless and omw to act 4, but i have some problems and i can't figure out a solution.

First of all, i die a lot. Almost all bosses can nearly oneshot me, i'm running with 3k life and capped res + artic armor. What am i doing wrong?

And than, i'm doing really little damages. I use hatred as aura, and apply the assassin mark every time i can. My dps in game says that i'm approximately at 4.5 k with everything on (except frenzy charges, i still have to unlock that ascendant node). How much should i do at my level? I play with a friend with a chain light witch, and he's doing more than 10k... I guess is all a matter of equipment, what can i do to make it better?

I'll try to post my stuff here:

As i said, i've started poe only few weeks ago, so i don't have many orbs or stuff to craft me anything good, or even to trade.

Probably this will sound very stupid to experienced players, but this game has sooooooo much to know about for a new player, it can be overwhelming :)

ty in advance for your help!
Last edited by Ciccius81 on Mar 29, 2016, 1:25:37 PM
first of all: Thanks for that nice build!
i also watched the video and this even explains some things really good
But i can't understand whats the 4th flask
i always understand "assault flask" but there is no such flask ^^

what i understand is 2 devine flasks of staunching (do we really need 2 with staunching?)
1 ample jade flask of reflexes and an ample quicksilver flask of warding
"
Ciccius81 wrote:
Hi guys, thanks a lot for the great guide, i've been following this as a total noob of PoE and had lot of fun up to now.

I'm level 68, nearly finishing act 3 merciless and omw to act 4, but i have some problems and i can't figure out a solution.

First of all, i die a lot. Almost all bosses can nearly oneshot me, i'm running with 3k life and capped res + artic armor. What am i doing wrong?

Probably this will sound very stupid to experienced players, but this game has sooooooo much to know about for a new player, it can be overwhelming :)

ty in advance for your help!

Try to get life on all your rare gear. Then add flat physical damage to your rings and amulet, finally get a cheap bow with as much physical damage, crit and attack speed you can afford :)
"
Remedin wrote:
first of all: Thanks for that nice build!
i also watched the video and this even explains some things really good
But i can't understand whats the 4th flask
i always understand "assault flask" but there is no such flask ^^

what i understand is 2 devine flasks of staunching (do we really need 2 with staunching?)
1 ample jade flask of reflexes and an ample quicksilver flask of warding

It is a Basalt flask mate :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info