[2.4 Video Guide] Doomfletch Tornado Shot, Blast Rain Raider [HC/SC]

"
"
Legô wrote:
"
Buy a cheap 4-link bow with more phys damage until you can get the Harbinger :)

will do that thanks, one more question what do you feel is stronger Tornado shot or Lighting Arrow? I know that this build is viable for both the skill gems but if you believe that Lighting arrow is better please do tell me i want to try and push 100 on this.

thanks in advance

I believe they are all very powerful, but if I had to take one to level 100 I'd go Lightning Arrow :)

Thank you very much bro for your opinion ;)
Np! =)
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
I just got +1 arrow from tornado shot explosion. It's skyrockets my tornado shot single target and makes blast rain useless. Any idea what i could use in my other 6 links since blast rain is pretty much useless? I know first world problems :D
+1 arrow from tornado shot exlosion is basicly 33% more multiplier. I have 7 arrows generating 28 small arrows with 100% pierce. Im pretty sure +1 tornado shot projektile raise my real single target dps more than 33% and ofc makes tornado shot hit whole screen with my higher %. I personally would get +1 projektile to tornado before going for 6 link chest.
Last edited by Taotao11 on Mar 18, 2016, 9:44:09 AM
"
Xavier227 wrote:
How are you supposed to generate Frenzy charges? I see many frenzy passives picked up but I don't know how to utilize them

I asked the same question then found the answer when I did my first Ascendancy, the Frenzy charges are generated from Way of the Poacher in the Ascendancy tree.

He did mention here that they are more powerful later on than in the beginning.

Wikid
"
Taotao11 wrote:
I just got +1 arrow from tornado shot explosion. It's skyrockets my tornado shot single target and makes blast rain useless. Any idea what i could use in my other 6 links since blast rain is pretty much useless? I know first world problems :D
+1 arrow from tornado shot exlosion is basicly 33% more multiplier. I have 7 arrows generating 28 small arrows with 100% pierce. Im pretty sure +1 tornado shot projektile raise my real single target dps more than 33% and ofc makes tornado shot hit whole screen with my higher %. I personally would get +1 projektile to tornado before going for 6 link chest.

Very nice, congrats!

Not sure what to suggest though. It sounds like you have it all then ;)
How do you generate endurance charges for immortal call here?
"
Xavier227 wrote:
How do you generate endurance charges for immortal call here?

You don't. Immortal call has a base duration of 0.4 seconds by itself :)
Hey Lifting,

Would it not be better to go for Avatar of the Hunt instead of the combined Armour, Evasion, Life nodes and the socket next to Golem's Blood?
I'd of thought that would of netted you more gain overall than a slight evasion and life increase from those combined nodes. Or is it a case of having the spank for the higher tier maps but suffering in the tank?

As a new player I've been really enjoying this build, thanks for the video and forum post on it, good job!
hello.

It will be probably stupid question but i'm new to game. In this build we use assasin's mark what give us power charges, but in tree we take bonuses to frenzy charges. Are frenzy charges give bonus to power charges or something or i am missing something ? (sorry for bad english)

Edit

nvm it's in the video :)
Last edited by uraharashop on Mar 21, 2016, 7:44:39 AM
Hpow do you deal with phys reflect?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info