[2.4 Video Guide] Doomfletch Tornado Shot, Blast Rain Raider [HC/SC]

"
darkrune28 wrote:
Ohhh. Its working now Thanks. :)

another question. What skill is much better to use in a 5 link item (I still only have one so I need to choose) Tornado shot or Blast rain (Im using it as the single target)

Thanks for the support. :)

For single target Blast rain for sure :)
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
Great guide man!

I have a question, and I hope you don't have to repeat yourself too much, honestly I just don't feel like looking through 30 pages of posts.

You go for raider over deadeye.

1. Why do you think ranger is better?

2. Can you see any point to picking deadeye? Or should one go for an entirely different build with that ascension?
"
mkisby wrote:
Great guide man!

I have a question, and I hope you don't have to repeat yourself too much, honestly I just don't feel like looking through 30 pages of posts.

You go for raider over deadeye.

1. Why do you think ranger is better?

2. Can you see any point to picking deadeye? Or should one go for an entirely different build with that ascension?

Hey!

1. This build gets a ton of damage even without any of the ascendancy classes, that said the weakest point of the build is its defences. With the raider you gain a ton of extra evasion making it much safer and of course the addition of more damage, attack and movement speed. You can with the raider also generate frenzy charges without using blood rage or the blood dance boots. This saves you a few skill-points (for regen) and you can get better boots.

2. Deadeye is very nice if you wanna just focus on pure damage. In that case go for it, but make sure to pick up some life regen or the blood dance boots if you want the frenzy charges :)
Fixed a few minor spelling errors!
hey bro,
what build is best for hardcore, tornado or lightning arrow, or ice shot?
Thks!
"
Joaozito wrote:
hey bro,
what build is best for hardcore, tornado or lightning arrow, or ice shot?
Thks!

All are good, but my personal preference in priority would be Lightning Arrow, Tornado Shot and then Ice Shot =)
hello.

any idea what should i change first ? no idea for what should spend currency right now :(

(i bought my bow for 1ex, and make it 6socket and 6l with like 20jews and 30fusings so i'm not that rich)

with jewels i have also all resistances at 75.
Thanks a lot for your guide! I'm a beginer so it was really helpfull for me
"
Sadliest wrote:
Thanks a lot for your guide! I'm a beginer so it was really helpfull for me

Glad to hear it man :)
I have a question. I im new in the game. I have reached lvl +50 and I have to spend passive skills on the frenzy charges. But I don't understand how I will generate them because I have to use the assasins mark (that generates power charges). In this build how the frenzy charges are generated.
(Thxs for the reply and sorry for my english)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info