[2.0] SRS | {UBER DOWN} | MF OK! | SelfFound | CHEAP & Beginner Friendly | twitch.tv/Dygnity

"
Kezz123 wrote:
You suggest to use item rarity and other rarity items but you do not seem to indicate what to replace for item rarity?

Can you advise?

thanks,

Anyone can answer this?
"
Kezz123 wrote:
"
Kezz123 wrote:
You suggest to use item rarity and other rarity items but you do not seem to indicate what to replace for item rarity?

Can you advise?

thanks,

Anyone can answer this?

Anything besides SRS+Echo+Minion Damage+Melee PD
How about
? Isnt it better than 2+ staff with cast speed?

@edit
Nvm sorry for repeating question. Free bump :P
"
styyled wrote:

2. When vaal hasted you may run dry. You can run a mana flask for this, theres really no way around it and its normal. The amount of mana regen investment you would need to cast vaal hasted without a mana pot would be gnarly. However, if you are not able to cast infinitely without vaal haste, you need to make some adjustments- most likely add %reduced mana cost of skills to your jewels in addition to the minion damage. Put this on as many jewels as you need in order to cast without running dry.

I am able to sustain vaal haste with a 6L SRS by using culling strike instead of empower. Check out my build in Scion section (link in signature).

In theory it's supposed to be the same DPS, but significantly lower mana cost.

BTW I'm the creator of the DPS spreadsheets that you were referring me to. ^^
All my builds /view-thread/1430399

T14 'real' clearspeed challenge /1642265
Last edited by MatrixFactor on Aug 10, 2015, 1:06:48 PM
Heya,

Another quick question.

got an alpha howl and tried to pop in anger alongside hatred and haste. thats 99% of mana reserved which means I have 8 mana left so I cant cast srs.

how did you pull it off?
how much mana should i aim to have? i currently have 802 mana 794 reserved
Well you at least got to skill that Leadership Wheel (left of Harrier), that gives you another 4% reduced Mana reserved.
had forgot about that node

got it now
I now have 82 mana left but skill cost 50ish and i run out of mana so i cant sustain it
Yeah, but you dont really have mana reg on your rings/amulet, so when you get better jewelry, thats gonna get a lot easier.

With 50 mana cost and around 0.2 casts/second during vaal haste you only need ~125 mreg/second, which is doable with mana reg on 2 or 3 items. It only gets really tough with 6-link and possibly gem level > 21.
Just wondering if it's possible to transition into SRS around lvl 45, that's what level I can get a +2 fire staff.
Heya, the 45 points and 62 points leveling skill trees have the same link.

EDIT: Oh and how do you get the required str/dex for all the gems?
Last edited by Smerte on Aug 11, 2015, 3:04:09 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info