[2.0] SRS | {UBER DOWN} | MF OK! | SelfFound | CHEAP & Beginner Friendly | twitch.tv/Dygnity

hey dygnity and all would be really great and awsome of someone to help me price this staff following, got it as an drop its a plus 3fire staff 6 socket not linked
Spoiler

sorry not sure how to just have the picture of the staff so i did the spoiler thingy.
thanks guys in advance.

by the way i play on warbands if that helps
What do you think about using spell totem + arc + cull + item rarity for MF variant of your build? Would it be better than socketing item rarity into main 6L?
thanks for sharing this nice build
Last edited by xavierliu on Aug 8, 2015, 3:49:45 AM
Your passive skill web site is crash!!
original web site pls
Can u fix ur skill tree website its not working atm.

thank you
IGN Riokar | My guides
[2.0]Non legacy Mjölner. Uber down. -thread/1474288
[2.0]Shatter Chuck Lite COC -thread/1324981
[2.0]SRS Magic Find Culler. Uber capable. /w budged build -thread/1406603
[2.0]NEWBIE MF/DPS Summoner -thread/479976 | Power leveling guide -thread/522556
Still I can not believe that you killed Uber with that gear/gem not even maxed..wow..congratz!!!!!

Played lol-life srs last season and i had a lot of fun now I think I'll give it a try to this life version.

Also thank's to rathik that posted the tree.
I would really like to check out this build but the links to the skill tree don't seem to work for me.
Hi Dygnity. I was wondering why does Ghazzy say Pledge of hands > +3 staff ?

Also his links are different than yours. He doesn't use multistrike
Last edited by banes312 on Aug 8, 2015, 1:40:42 PM
"
Baiel wrote:
I would really like to check out this build but the links to the skill tree don't seem to work for me.

Just replace the "../passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMAB" from the POEDB website with ""../passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwMAB" from the pathofexile.com website

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info