[2.0] SRS | {UBER DOWN} | MF OK! | SelfFound | CHEAP & Beginner Friendly | twitch.tv/Dygnity

Nice job taking on Atziri with self-found gear, man. I see the passive tree is still basically the same as 1.3 meta SRS life build, but with jewels, I hope SRS will rekt things more furiously ;)
Could you plz link your jewel's that you use to go with this build,awesome guide btw.
Basically the same build i used last patch. Glad to see it still works!
is this the type of jewel we should be putting in everything?

Oblivion Cut Cobalt Jewel

3% increased Attack Speed
3% increased Cast Speed
Minions deal 15% increased Damage

I am only level 66 in act 4 merc and without super gear I am doing ok.
using a legacy searing touch 5 link.

still looking for a super gear but not in a hurry.

any thoughts on Pledge of hands I have seen several srs people using them.
Last edited by Daddyboo on Jul 25, 2015, 10:17:48 PM
Nice build, currently following it. However, I'm very confused by what you mean by it being very to roll your own jewels for leadership. Is it possible for you to outline the process behind obtaining and rolling the right jewels for the right prefix?

Thanks!
Hey man, can you add what skills to use while leveling. I mean flame totem of course, but what else?

Thanks a lot!
"
bodohspam wrote:
if i happen to found a pledge of hands , that will be useful for this build too right?

I have used both 6L pledge and 6L +3 here in warbands. My personal experience pushed me towards the +3 for high end content, however the pledge worked really well for MF and Normal Atziri.

The +3 with empower and 21/20 SRS just seemed to out-perform the pledge as long as you dont need it for the additional mana regen.
"
Ginnzsu wrote:
Could you plz link your jewel's that you use to go with this build,awesome guide btw.

Updated to include a section on jewels in addition to posting my own. Thanks for the comment :)
"
Light77788 wrote:
Hey man, can you add what skills to use while leveling. I mean flame totem of course, but what else?

Thanks a lot!

Flame Totem - Fire Trap

Herald of Ice + Herald of Thunder + Curse on Hit + Ass Mark / Poachers Mark / Flammability
"
anchorhock wrote:
Nice build, currently following it. However, I'm very confused by what you mean by it being very to roll your own jewels for leadership. Is it possible for you to outline the process behind obtaining and rolling the right jewels for the right prefix?

Thanks!

Updated jewel section just now. By rolling your own, I mean alt'ing/aug'ing + regaling cobalt jewels that roll the minion damage prefix Leadership.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info