[2.0] SRS | {UBER DOWN} | MF OK! | SelfFound | CHEAP & Beginner Friendly | twitch.tv/Dygnity

I'm looking to try SRS in 2.1. Now flame totem has been destroyed for leveling what do you suggest?
People are saying to use Searing Bond with the Flame Totem

I hope it works, I love this build.
Chiming in with a, is this ok for 2.1
when wll this build be updated to 2.1 so the tree will look new and so we can see what skills to use and at what level to transition to. i know you are streaming at the time of this message dignity but would be awsome if we can get an srs guide out soon.
guys this update dont change tree to this build stay with same tree youst dps was nerf sadly tru , but casting 50 srs its so fun :) the time of op build was end (i think with ascendacy wil be bether )anyway i think srs its stil fun
"
Shecutor wrote:
guys this update dont change tree to this build stay with same tree youst dps was nerf sadly tru , but casting 50 srs its so fun :) the time of op build was end (i think with ascendacy wil be bether )anyway i think srs its stil fun

Skill tree doesnt change. BUT the balance between cast time, mana cost and duration completely changed!
May be % of added damage also changed. So significant build changes are possible.
"
Max_ak wrote:
"
Shecutor wrote:

Skill tree doesnt change. BUT the balance between cast time, mana cost and duration completely changed!
May be % of added damage also changed. So significant build changes are possible.

Tes i agre with you but in this tree you was take all minion dmg passive anyway you canot take more only think we can do its try to drop some mana regen nodes / maximumn mana to take some more jev slot to incrase dps also i think amu with minion dmg (silderbrath or what was name dont remember now ) wil be great bost . Try to vaal your alphas there are chance to get minion dmg also. Another think its that new ai in srs its suck i think i dont feel confortable with this , i wil try to make some changes in my tree at lvl 94 if it wil be bether i wil post here later

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info