[2.0] SRS | {UBER DOWN} | MF OK! | SelfFound | CHEAP & Beginner Friendly | twitch.tv/Dygnity

Which one would be better for this builds 5L Pledge of Hands or 5L +3 staff? (Or 6L +2 staff?)
Last edited by Smerte on Aug 12, 2015, 4:37:07 AM
hi Dyg ! I saw ur gear and dont know how u could kill uber with 3k6 life ? Can u make a video on twitch with 3k6 life ?
and how much damage the Uber's spear deal ?
"
hi Dyg ! I saw ur gear and dont know how u could kill uber with 3k6 life ? Can u make a video on twitch with 3k6 life ?
and how much damage the Uber's spear deal ?

There is a link to twitch video about his uber kill in OPs post. Here you go :

"
Last edited by Smerte on Aug 12, 2015, 12:06:22 PM
i wan to see 3k6, not 3k9
First i want say thannnnnk you man !!! i try first time srs and its soo cool :)

i have a question since you are runing belly ok i think its cool armor for sure but now i dont have enought for belly since its so expensive i use now

and what aboute it ? its freez immunity high cold res armor + es ? i think its not bad idea for lvl atm i am 71
"
Shecutor wrote:
First i want say thannnnnk you man !!! i try first time srs and its soo cool :)

i have a question since you are runing belly ok i think its cool armor for sure but now i dont have enought for belly since its so expensive i use now

and what aboute it ? its freez immunity high cold res armor + es ? i think its not bad idea for lvl atm i am 71

You are better off with ar/eva chest, you can get a decent one for few chaos.
Perhaps it has been addressed earlier in this post, but I see no mention of Increased Duration as a link for SRS. I recall in previous patches this was highly recommended to produce a larger Raging Spirit army. Has it been considered as a part of the 6 link?

Lastly, it seems that Scion is a good starting point as the two nodes to reach the optimal tree are a bit stronger than the witch nodes. Not that its some great sacrifice in either case, but I think the build guide should mention that Scion is an equally viable starting class.
Can you do a HC skill tree by any chance?
Could you post your stats?
Quick question in regards to belly of the beast. Would you recommend it over a solid 6L armour chest?

Here's mine

Plus that gives STR which is YAY

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info