[3.6] Dual Strike crit assassin with claws

"
josiasss wrote:
Hey! Can you take a look at my char and tell me how to improve it? I've managed to kill Atziri, Hydra, Chimera and Yellow Elder so far. Almost all maps done. Thanks!

Sorry for the late reply! Right now it looks awesome, blade flurry also is a very strong skill. If there is anything I can help you with let me know :)
"
saltytea wrote:
Hey guys, first of all nice guide OP thanks for your help. Check out my character i made following this build guide!

Thank you for the kind words! I returned from holidays so if there is anything you still want to know I will do my best to help you out
Would a different enchant work on the helm? I have 90% increased dual strike critical strike chance enchant on a starkonja's.
"
Would a different enchant work on the helm? I have 90% increased dual strike critical strike chance enchant on a starkonja's.

Yes it works, any dual strike enchantment is better than nothing. You can also use the blood rage enchant for example. In my opinion the 40% increased damage one is the strongest.
awesome build. ez uber elder + smooth clearspeed. ty very much. enjoying this one on a totaly new level.
bumps up!
Hey man, I shamelessly copied your great passive tree to my lvl 93 Assasin which had a passive tree reset and got my first shaper and uber atziri kills after years! My rare claw cost me 18ex to mimic your 380 pdps claw (it is no way budget friendly, I know) but I'm glad that I was able to take down those end game bosses which I couldn't before.

Here are my recommendations to your build:

Gloves: Get the enchant "Commandement of Blades" on your gloves now and achieve high map clear speed! I've red on your build guide and other forum posts about the slow map clear speed of dual strike. You will complete your maps "a lot faster" with that enchant where the enchant will crush white-blue mobs. I was lucky to get that enchant because all the time I was getting elemental damage on my glove enchants from my first 8-15 runs and then, I finally got an enchant with physical damage: CoB. I'm very lucky to hit that one.

Ice Golem: It works best when linked to lvl 20 CwdDT. I've CwDT + Ice Golem + Frost Bomb setup. The frost bomb is there to reduce the cold res. for the hatred aura and taste of hate flask. Frost bomb does not trigger often but your ice golem will be usually up and you don't need to self cast it anymore.
Last edited by Varvarel on Oct 23, 2018, 1:09:52 PM
"
Varvarel wrote:
Hey man, I shamelessly copied your great passive tree to my lvl 93 Assasin which had a passive tree reset and got my first shaper and uber atziri kills after years! My rare claw cost me 18ex to mimic your 380 pdps claw (it is no way budget friendly, I know) but I'm glad that I was able to take down those end game bosses which I couldn't before.

Here are my recommendations to your build:

Gloves: Get the enchant "Commandement of Blades" on your gloves now and achieve high map clear speed! I've red on your build guide and other forum posts about the slow map clear speed of dual strike. You will complete your maps "a lot faster" with that enchant where the enchant will crush white-blue mobs. I was lucky to get that enchant because all the time I was getting elemental damage on my glove enchants from my first 8-15 runs and then, I finally got an enchant with physical damage: CoB. I'm very lucky to hit that one.

Ice Golem: It works best when linked to lvl 20 CwdDT. I've CwDT + Ice Golem + Frost Bomb setup. The frost bomb is there to reduce the cold res. for the hatred aura and taste of hate flask. Frost bomb does not trigger often but your ice golem will be usually up and you don't need to self cast it anymore.

It's a pleasure to me!

The enchantment sounds very good, once I get my endgame setup I will try to get this one too so I can see the difference myself. Thank you for the suggestion!

Ice golem is strong but not mandatory (BUT you should get accuracy rating from some sources, 90% hit chance is desirable). Right now I am using kaom's roots so I won't have many gem slots. Updates will follow as soon as possible.
I've been playing this build for 2 weeks and I wasn't been able to facetank even t9 bosses until I realized that insta-leech from bloodseeker doesn't apply when it's in the offhand slot, further investigation showed that for the whole fucking time I was using the wrong skill - DOUBLE Strike... thought GGG changed animation and skill icon...REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Also, a question about Kaom's Roots - if I will use them, should I take Iron Reflexes skill or just buy armor based gear?
"
Rev_Some1 wrote:
I've been playing this build for 2 weeks and I wasn't been able to facetank even t9 bosses until I realized that insta-leech from bloodseeker doesn't apply when it's in the offhand slot, further investigation showed that for the whole fucking time I was using the wrong skill - DOUBLE Strike... thought GGG changed animation and skill icon...REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Also, a question about Kaom's Roots - if I will use them, should I take Iron Reflexes skill or just buy armor based gear?

Very funny story :D

IR is too much investment, I recommend taste of hate + a basalt flask for ranged attack groups, those can be very annyoing. Right now I am still testing them and I only have about 4 days playtime this league. It can be very good / bis if you have the currency to get the right items for the other slots!
Hey man, I made some recommendations to your build already but that had been rather quick as I missed some important stuff.

Herald of Purity: I use this instead of Herald of Ash as higher physical damage works well with many other buffs (hatred, taste of hate, chaos flasks)

Vaal Ancestral Warchief: The damage buff is very high, both for ordinary totem and also vaal totem. Also, the totem makes a quick work of nearby trash monsters.

Flasks: Of course, flasks choice depends on the fight and encounter but for a full dps setup, I would use Lion's Roar instead of a silver flask (I know, a blue silver flask can provide freeze immunity). In fact, the following setup seems best against Uber Atziri:

Thanks again for your great build. I like the tone of your build much more when compared to another similar forum post with a slang language. Moreover, that post is way too causal and arrogant without any shaper, uber atziri or uber elder videos (and still making stupid claims about it).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info