[3.6] Dual Strike crit assassin with claws

https://pastebin.com/rFV7V42D does this one work?
Last edited by AquaFreeze on Jun 20, 2018, 2:26:47 PM
ye thanks, that pastebin worked!:D thanks AquaFreeze
Hey aqua i just came back from a little break i was going for the slayer build but then u updated your old one so i was like lets go back again :D the only problem i see is the tree could u maybe fix it plz thanks
"
tonyman2009 wrote:
Hey aqua i just came back from a little break i was going for the slayer build but then u updated your old one so i was like lets go back again :D the only problem i see is the tree could u maybe fix it plz thanks

It should work now, if there is anything else just ask :)
So far there are almost no changes. If I find a quiet moment I will update the guide!
Guide is now up to date! Especially the passive trees and pastebin link are working properly again. For the build itself there didn't change a lot, I am trying kaom's roots this league and will keep you updated about that test :)
Last edited by AquaFreeze on Sep 23, 2018, 10:00:14 AM
Hey! Can you take a look at my char and tell me how to improve it? I've managed to kill Atziri, Hydra, Chimera and Yellow Elder so far. Almost all maps done. Thanks!
anyone managed to kill uber elder with this build?
Hey guys, first of all nice guide OP thanks for your help. Check out my character i made following this build guide!
"
duabijitelur wrote:
anyone managed to kill uber elder with this build?

I am planning to do for this league but I just returned from holidays :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info