[3.6] Dual Strike crit assassin with claws

Update: Two new videos are online, one is a reflect immunity proof of concept and the other one is a chimera run. If you know how to fight guardians etc. you shouldn't die to what I died to.

Right now I am thinking about another setup which would use
instead of the current slots. It would get me to at leat 7,5k life and allow to use another major god, probably Lunaris. Also the damage would be higher but I prefer the comfort of having many gem slots. This would probably be the final setup to take on all game content, especially uber elder. This league I probably won't get to fight him but if I do I will use this setup.
Last edited by AquaFreeze on Apr 26, 2018, 6:33:23 AM
Update: Unfortunately I still haven't dropped a Forge of the Pheonix map which is why I can't show you this guardian and shaper right now. Because I won't be able to upload new videos until end of next week I wanted to get it done today but that didn't happen. Instead I ran all beastiary bosses I found so far. If you want to see me running something certain please feel free to ask and I will do my best to get it done before bestiary league is over.
Update: Shaper is finally down! Next goals will be a deathless shaper run which should be no problem, uber atziri which I probably will struggle with and uber elder which I won't get to do this league.
Update: Uber atziri is down, the death in the end was pretty stupid but overall I am happy about how it went. I am also taking a look at the videos so far and adding timestamps / uploading new runs with better quality.

In addition I ran into a farrul tiger alpha and couldn't deny running the last bestiary boss. Enjoy!
Are you considering updating the build for 3.3 changes?
also interested in a 3.3 update
At 10th I will be back and take a closer look but so far I don't think that there will be (m)any changes.
Do somebody has the link of the 1.2 Build?
"
DeathGun1378 wrote:
Do somebody has the link of the 1.2 Build?

Do you mean this one https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/726414/page/1?
when i import the path of building link it only shows 2 used passives:(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info