[3.6] Dual Strike crit assassin with claws

Can you PLSSS update the build to 2.1, pls..?
at least update the passive tree cuz you know.. they changed it
Last edited by sinai2000 on Dec 16, 2015, 2:26:14 PM
Sure I can do it :)
Update: Changed passive tree and some important notes for 2.1. Actually I am testing some of the new gems and I can say that you should test Blasphemy together with assassin's mark. I really like it and it is probably better than herald of thunder on this build (24/7 full power charges and crit, yay).

The buffed melee splash is extremely powerful now and I really enjoy using it.

Since we don't need that elemental damage that much I am not sure if we should keep it.
Dual strike + melee splash + melee physical damage + multistrike are must have.

If you have any interesting recommendations for the other 2 slots just tell me, actually I am testing a lot of gems anyways.
Thank you very much for updating this build!
Dual strike shadow is the only way I intend to play it, and no one would do a 2.1 guide of it so thank you so much, man! :D
Though shouldn't you get some power charges in the passive tree or there's enough crit?
also I consider playing shadow with evasion, or is it bad?
Power charges are important indeed. If you want to you can get the 4th one instead of a jewel socket which works aswell.
I just thought back to 2.0 when I used Herald of Thunder and cursing everyone with assassin's mark wasn't a guarantee. Since I started playing with blasphemy + assassin's mark I never had trouble with getting crits but there is no reason not to test it :)

Evasion is good aswell but also different. Personally I really like to know how hard something will hit me and it is easier to expect that with more armor and less evasion. If you like to get hit less often (but also harder if you get hit) evasion is the better way to go.
Well, now that I think about it.. I think I will probably go with armour :P
Seems more reliable..

Btw ty very much for all the help! :D
Hey dude , I hope i get an answer :)

So im trying ur build and i must say it is one of the beste melee builds i've ever played. *_*

But..... I just need to ask you , what do you link with Blasphemy ? You just need to link assasin's mark with it , and you got 2 Socket left then ? I just had no idea what's the best option to link. And the other question is: What do you link with CWDT ? I mean , you got a curse , with assasin's mark , you can't curse twice , expect you skill that point in the skill tree , but i dont think you're doin' it.

And what means us/Ir ?! I dont really know sorry :(

Hope for an answer :) you can also add me ingame :)
It doesn't fit as well as herald of thunder + curse on hit + assassin's mark and I don't really know anything that would make it more usefull. Because of that you should probably run it in a 3s item together with hatred or in a 4s item together with hatred and enlighten.

The only reason for a curse on CWDT is if you get hit hard and for ranged enemies because sometimes it is very hard to get close to some mobs before they kill you.
Personally I like CWDT + immortal call + any defensive curse (I prefer temporal chains right now) and increased duration. Don't forget to use enduring cry, it is really important since it is the only source for endurance charges.

US means unwavering stances and is located between the marauder and duelist area on the passive skill tree. It is the alternative to heart of oak and makes you immune to stuns at all. Personally I think it works also very well but it takes a lot of point to get there and it removes any chance to evade attacks which is not that good.

IR means iron reflexes and is another thing on the passive skill tree. It turns all of your evasion rating into armor which makes you able to take harder hits but you also won't be able to reduce the chance of monsters to hit you (only a curse like enfeeble can do that if you use IR).

I hope I could help you :)
Thanks for the build! Currently lvling my shadow to try it out, have the daggers you recommended ready, megi and other goodies, cant wait for 35 and 2x Mightflay and dual strike for real ;)

I was wondering, what are your overrides in the picture on the first page? It looks really cool :o

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info