[2.2] King's "Immortal Reaver" - Crit Bino's + Max block Aegis +115k dps

Using Abyssus at the current state of phys damage is very bad. Especially if you don't have any armor at all. If you cannot play this without I have bad news for you at 78+ maps.
Calling this build immortal and then stating you may die from time to time is just silly °_°
Last edited by shukolade on Jul 31, 2015, 8:44:29 AM
Well, I have 12k armour and was playing this before 2.0, as stated :)
I almost never die, but some players die more often. I guess it depends how skilfull you are. Plus it almost only happens on 78+ hard maps. The game simply became harder. You can't just run around and kill stuff with ease..
Love the build! Lvl 80 now and didn't have too much problems until now! What do you think about the Sai Dagger with 6% block ?
"
jasonblack85 wrote:
Love the build! Lvl 80 now and didn't have too much problems until now! What do you think about the Sai Dagger with 6% block ?

I would strongly suggest using Bino's because of the huge life regen (2-3k per sec!) and nice dps + crit. Only if you can find a 350+ pdps and 9+ crit dagger, you should switch.
Last edited by kralj87 on Aug 1, 2015, 2:12:08 PM
how is the dps without abyssus? i was thinking how it would play using a hybrid rare or an alphas (maybe one more herald?). The dps goes too low?
just ran a terrifying map, so i decided to test out a full defensive set up in gems.

running grace and herald of thunder curse on hit temp chains and enfeeble.

2counters curse on hit enfeeble.

reave, multi strike, fortify, melee phys, pcoc and conc(too hard to colour carcass with 4 reds)

with power charges up i have 55k dps. 10.2k base armour, up to 30k with pots(still incredible up time)not double stacking jade and granite, just jade and rumis

3EC and chaos golem.
3k hp, 1.2k es

map was jungle valley with 20% monster speed,atk spd, and 266% monster crit chance 30 crit multi, 60% light res.

deathless killed boss np. even with just the passive light dmg from herald of thunder, i could trigger it. the base is 24-96. still seemed to shock ok.

did a 20% minus max with ele weak curse and 1 bonus ele dmg. also no problem. dropped my hp quick silver and atziri flask for the 3 elements, 1 staunch 1 heat 1 curse remove, all surgeons. using increased aoe on my attack.

still ahve 2 endurance charges to get, and 4 hp nodes

for reference, with no pots, my offensive set up dps is 92k, my ham dmg set up(fully optimised for dmg) is 150k no pots, 186k with pots, this is with binos abysuss, no ice golem, might break 200k with ice golem and ashe instead of thunder
Last edited by maoster on Aug 4, 2015, 7:16:08 AM
Wow, very impresive! You, obviously, know what you're doing :)
Last edited by kralj87 on Aug 4, 2015, 10:38:25 AM
Hey,
Iam lvl 65 with the build .. Op Op :D
But i have 20k Dps no charges .. Any thoughts how my Dps wil reach the 115k later on?
iam still running daresso armor as atziri dis. is lvl 75 .. other than that i have same items as in the guide.
Another thing, What is the diff between Hatred and HoA? same Dps or Hatred for a certain reason?
What Do u think of this
can be any use with new map mods?

Greetings ^^
Last edited by omarGM on Aug 5, 2015, 2:45:03 AM
Can this build use Ras Nest instead of Abyss? I'm really worried about reflect mobs and map
"
omarGM wrote:
Hey,
Iam lvl 65 with the build .. Op Op :D
But i have 20k Dps no charges .. Any thoughts how my Dps wil reach the 115k later on?
iam still running daresso armor as atziri dis. is lvl 75 .. other than that i have same items as in the guide.
Another thing, What is the diff between Hatred and HoA? same Dps or Hatred for a certain reason?
What Do u think of this
can be any use with new map mods?

Greetings ^^

I'm not sure, you should show me your gear and tree.

I wouldn't use Anvil because you loose 50% spell block chance. Lazhwar is a must.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info