[2.2] King's "Immortal Reaver" - Crit Bino's + Max block Aegis +115k dps

Well, I wouldn't call that a "pretty normal map" :) You play almost ele build without Vaal pact and you're wandering why you are dying on ele reflect PC SHOCKING GROUNDS map..? Is there any build that can survive that? :D

I tried normal rolled maps, without ele reflect and I had no problems. Never died to a reflect mob.

Of course you're not immortal, but if you're skilled enough, there should be no problems :) I usually play hc, maybe that helps getting a global awareness of danger :)

I'm sorry it didn't work for you :/
I should say that this build is nice but with abyssus you really can not run hard mod maps like - max res ele res plus ele damage mod or inc phy damage or bose damage.. I ve tried many combinations only one damage mod or -res one damage mod or two damage mods. Yeah you are are right you need to be carefull thats true but even if you are true still there is a high chance you get two hard hits and die. I respect that you are playing this build with abyssus in hc. I ve switched abyssus with rat's, dps went down from 42k unbuffed to 25 k but i feel much safer with this change. Dps is not problem with this build but defence with abyssus you need to be really perfect with concentration and even you can get yourself killed with a nasty mob combos while wearing abyssus. I wish that GGG wouldnt increase phy damage so stupidly that i could enjoy that nice helmet with that nice build. Thanks for sharing build and good luck on hc.
ing:Jamirryo
I must agree with you. After 2.0, it is way harder for every build to survive. I planned and played this build before 2.0 and, although it still works, you shouldn't roll very hard maps if you want to level past 85 with ease (or not die).

I'd alc maps that are <74 and play a bit tougher ones, but >75 should be rolled carefully. Safest way is to transmute and alt them till you get some nice mods that are not rippy. Maybe alc some if you're finding it difficult to sustain a map pool, but try to avoid -res, ele reflect mods.

2.0 made it harder for EVERYONE to stay alive and sustain a 78+ map pool, even some of the best racers and hc players have a hard time / die a lot. That's how it is now, I guess.

I'll try and think of more defense mechanics that we can implement in this build, but as I said, every build is harder to play than before 2.0.

I used to level 80+ chars in HC without much problems, but this league (Tempest) I died 2 times even before mapping.

Taking suggestions! :)
"
Itches wrote:
Currently leveling this.

Had a breeze on normal, now to cruel.

Gear:

Spoiler

Passives:

Spoiler
http://tinyurl.com/o7xw63p

Edit:

Cruel done, 1 death so far because I was watching my foot. topkek

Gear:

Spoiler

Passives:

Spoiler
http://tinyurl.com/o6rpuvz

Tip I have so far: never engage w/o Tempest Shield.
I'll also try to link either Mana- or Lifeleech to it, will see how it goes.

Edit 2:

Arrived in merciless a4, everything was a cakewalk so far (died 4 times total because of stupidity, guess that's why I don't play hc. That and the packetloss).

38k~ish dps buffed, res are troublesome (had to switch hatred with pur. of ele)
I'm also considering to sacrifice Herald of Ash for Discipline for the sake of ES,
not leaving Aegis "close to" (the %on block is still noticable with 600~ ES) useless.

I'm already able to "counter-attack-kill" most trash/magic stuff in dried lake.
Totally pleased with the build atm. :)

Gear:

Spoiler

Passives:

Spoiler
http://tinyurl.com/p9rmqrp

Will update someday how it went in maps

I was also thinking of sacrificing HoA for discipline, but since it's SC, I don't mind the danger, it actually adds to fun factor :)

Dying 4 times is pretty normal in sc since you're not super careful all the time like in HC. Your damage is actually pretty nice considering you still use mightflay :) I'm guessing you're close to lvl60 atm, so few more levels and your dmg will go sky high :) (if you already have Bino's) Also, try replacing Tabula with something else, at least 5Led. Carcass, Splendour, Lightning coil, nice rare...
Gl!
I'm enjoying your build very much on warbands so good work and i felt obliged to add my experience and feedback about what i do differently. Right now i'm doing 74s maps and have no issues as you said immortal if you pay attention to spike damage (even with tabula).

So first of why dont you take all frenzy charges, they now have additional 4% MORE damage and that is a huge difference. In order to sustain on charges i sacrificed hoa instead i'm using auto curse herald of thunder+assassin+poacher+coh +
(im lazy person) also i doubt that you curse every single pack (herald of thunder does that prety much) and assassin mark give you way more dmg then hoa..

Secondly, vaal reave is a must imo, when you get used to it you can sustain reave buff between packs and vaal reave prety much doubles your aoe and that means it doubles your clear speed.
"
Proximi wrote:
I'm enjoying your build very much on warbands so good work and i felt obliged to add my experience and feedback about what i do differently. Right now i'm doing 74s maps and have no issues as you said immortal if you pay attention to spike damage (even with tabula).

So first of why dont you take all frenzy charges, they now have additional 4% MORE damage and that is a huge difference. In order to sustain on charges i sacrificed hoa instead i'm using auto curse herald of thunder+assassin+poacher+coh +
(im lazy person) also i doubt that you curse every single pack (herald of thunder does that prety much) and assassin mark give you way more dmg then hoa..

Secondly, vaal reave is a must imo, when you get used to it you can sustain reave buff between packs and vaal reave prety much doubles your aoe and that means it doubles your clear speed.

Glad you enjoy it! :)

I didn't take frenzy charges, because I would need to get rid of something else, and everything is too important. On lvl 90+ you can take them without sacrificing something important.

I don't use HoA anymore, started using discipline. It brings me to 5,5k effective life with only 10k less dps. I actually do curse every single pack, it gives me something to do, used to fall asleep before that, just running around and pressing a button :)

Vaal Reave is very nice, I agree. If only there could be a 3l on belts..

gl!
"
Proximi wrote:

i've done simething similar, i use a +1 curse lazwhar, and i am planning to take the endurance charge in duelist, then buy a corrupted meginords with +1 endurance charge.

this set up will give me 5 endurance charges and fortify.

i have my counter attacks linked to phys to lightning and inervate to further boost my atk speed(dat onslaught), i found this was really good - if you are scared of death, change it to curse on hit and enfeeble, drop one counter attack and u can even add temp chains if you want.

the shadow i am using at the moment took the resist in normal, so i am using maligaros. at the moment with a 5link set up i can hit 100k dps. at lvl 85. total life pool is 4k, the only thing i have died legitimately died to was a soul eating pack where i made a mega bear who got detonated by a necro in a 75 map and 1shot me completely.

minus max isnt even that scary, just run 3 surgeons ele resist pots jade of ironskin and rumis. there is absolutely no need for hp pots with this set up. you get life gain on hit from poachers, life leech from tree, and binos regen.

so far i have run every map with no problems at all.

once i get an aztiris sacrifice and hit 91 and get a certain jewel, my build will be fully completed. I WANT INSPIRED LEARNING!
Wow! Great setup!
"
kralj87 wrote:
Wow! Great setup!

Thanks your basd build, for ele reflect maps, you can take out wed, added fire and phys to light, and change to melee dmg on full life, fortify and blue of ur choice, aoe is best.

fortify is consistant reduction even vs reflect, melee on full life is tonnes of dmg, and if we take too much dmg from rwflect (mayb phys reflect rare) our dmg drops until our es buffer comes back
Yep, you could do that. I usually just reroll reflect maps :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info