[2.2] King's "Immortal Reaver" - Crit Bino's + Max block Aegis +115k dps

Could you add Skill trees for level 20, 40 and so on?
Nice build, Looks like a fun combo!

What do you think about ranger start? Gonna give this a go in Tempest.

Great build. Just a quick question: which gem would you leave out on a 5l splendour?
how use curse on boots? its be auto?? and why Blood Magic with curses?
"
nyderic wrote:

Added from 20 to 120 :)

"
Swisp wrote:
Nice build, Looks like a fun combo!

What do you think about ranger start? Gonna give this a go in Tempest.

Perfectly viable! You take those nodes anyway!

Duelist is also a valid starting point.

I just love how shadow looks and sounds :)

"
ForeverYou wrote:
Great build. Just a quick question: which gem would you leave out on a 5l splendour?

For a five link, I would use Reave + faster attacks + multistrike + melee phys damage + added fire/crit dmg

"
gerys666 wrote:
how use curse on boots? its be auto?? and why Blood Magic with curses?

I curse the oldskul way - manually. It's more manly! + it's more fun. You can play with Herald of Thunder + Enlighten lvl3+ + Curse on hit + Curse, but that just leaves you with mana problems and slows uou down..
Sorry. I have Carcass Jack & Daresso's Defiance. can I use in this build? And can use another attack skill replace reaver? As cyclone or dual strike. Please teach me. I'm new player. Thank you so much.
The please give video your step boss and dungeon for guide me.
Last edited by Onetouchx on Jul 20, 2015, 12:48:52 PM
"
kralj87 wrote:
"
nyderic wrote:

Added from 20 to 120 :)

Thanks!

Maybe i'm blind, but i don't see any jewel slots in your 120 points build. You should really adjust that, since there are quite a few nodes that are easily outclassed by some really good jewels. This jewel here, for example, is a whopping 42% damage that i use for leveling with claws.
Last edited by nyderic on Jul 20, 2015, 1:49:29 PM
"
Onetouchx wrote:
Sorry. I have Carcass Jack & Daresso's Defiance. can I use in this build? And can use another attack skill replace reaver? As cyclone or dual strike. Please teach me. I'm new player. Thank you so much.
The please give video your step boss and dungeon for guide me.

You can use either! Carcass jack will give you more Energy shield and increased area of effect / increased area damage which is great for Reave, and Daresso's Defiance will give you a great amount of armour (evasion goes to armour because of Iron Reflexes, remember? :)

I guess I would use Carcass :)
Hey there! Nice build! I just dont understand hows possible that u get 7500 armour without buffs? i dont see any armour nodes in ur tree. Theres also not that much armour on ur gear. Pls help me understand! thx & greetz
I really like the increased AOE from Vaal Reave and i guess it could be a great addition to the build, what do you think about it ?
Last edited by blaupe on Jul 21, 2015, 7:04:00 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info