[2.2] King's "Immortal Reaver" - Crit Bino's + Max block Aegis +115k dps

Hi there!

I tried to make a similar build, it was more defensive(constant max block, more armor) and a lot less dam (about 35k with loath bane). It wasn't too good. I found your build today, and I am impressed. I thought I share my experience and you can see how it looks with mirrored dagger.

My gear

They aren't optimal, but these were in my stash.

My stats

No vaal haste, no frenzy charge, only 4 power charge and atziri's promise

I think if you use vaal haste, frenzy charges and blood rage, it could be over 350k+, but of course it is all about the numbers :)
Not all gems are max level/quality, so it has still a lot potential.
I use hatred and herald of ash, don't want 92% reserve, I can change hatred for determination or grace if I pick up iron reflexes.

I use endurance charge on melee stun and pcoc with riposte and reckoning. I don't use vengeance, it has too long cooldown and I don't get too much hit.
I use immortal call with cwdt because of the endurances from trigger attacks, and use the golem with cwdt too, I don't like to cast it, it works just fine :)
Aaaand because of I don't like cast - casts slow down the clear speed a lot in my opinion - use tempest shield with cwdt, inc duration and pcoc. There is only damage difference between low level and max level tempest, so I don't really need it.

Thanks for the build, it is a very strong one, and what I looked for. Great job!
Last edited by Sobrijoska on Jul 21, 2015, 9:14:20 AM
"
s0kr4 wrote:
Hey there! Nice build! I just dont understand hows possible that u get 7500 armour without buffs? i dont see any armour nodes in ur tree. Theres also not that much armour on ur gear. Pls help me understand! thx & greetz

Hi! We have around 140% increased armour from tree (In evasion nodes count as armour nodes because of Iron Reflexes - hope you took that keystone, it's vital! :)

If you did all that and still have less than 4-5k armour unbuffed, you should post your gear, maybe that's the problem :)
"
blaupe wrote:
I really like the increased AOE from Vaal Reave and i guess it could be a great addition to the build, what do you think about it ?

If you can squeeze it in, you should def use it! :)
I simply don't have enough gem slots to include it in this build (If only belts could get a 3L..)
"
Sobrijoska wrote:
Hi there!

I tried to make a similar build, it was more defensive(constant max block, more armor) and a lot less dam (about 35k with loath bane). It wasn't too good. I found your build today, and I am impressed. I thought I share my experience and you can see how it looks with mirrored dagger.

I think if you use vaal haste, frenzy charges and blood rage, it could be over 350k+, but of course it is all about the numbers :)
Not all gems are max level/quality, so it has still a lot potential.
I use hatred and herald of ash, don't want 92% reserve, I can change hatred for determination or grace if I pick up RT.
[/spoiler]

I use endurance charge on melee stun and pcoc with riposte and reckoning. I don't use vengeance, it has too long cooldown and I don't get too much hit.
I use immortal call with cwdt because of the endurances from trigger attacks, and use the golem with cwdt too, I don't like to cast it, it works just fine :)
Aaaand because of I don't like cast - casts slow down the clear speed a lot in my opinion - use tempest shield with cwdt, inc duration and pcoc. There is only damage difference between low level and max level tempest, so I don't really need it.

Thanks for the build, it is a very strong one, and what I looked for. Great job!

Aww sweet baby jesus, dat reave loath bane dmg! <3 If only I could get my hands on one of them..

I think you should definitely buy some mana leech jewelry (I guess money shouldn't be a problemo) and get rid of those two awful mana nodes, get one more level and take Iron Reflexes (I'm guessing you freed Daresso's spirit on all three difficulties and got 3 more point!), which is only 3 nodes away! You'll get a ton of armour, and loose nothing!

I tried using end charge on melee stun and it works from time to time :) Not sure I'll keep it, but nice little extra choice, gz!

You could use Poacher's mark and get some frenzy charges, it will boost you dmg by a lot and increase your armour (if you took IR and 4% increased evasion per frenzy charge)

Glad this guide helped you! Enjoy your sweet build!
Last edited by kralj87 on Jul 21, 2015, 8:44:54 AM
Hi , i see u don't have evasion rating on ur screens (only aromour) , and in tree u don't have Iron Reflexes passive. Pls tell me how?)
I've been trying out your build and here's my experience so far: character is literally immortal with rumi's and evasion flask up. Without flasks, however, you may drop very fast (mostly due to abyssus) against hard physical bosses if you get unlucky with blocks.
I've been thinking about Hatred : I feel like it's more beneficial to use Herald of Ash + Arctic armour over hatred. At 20 quality herald of ash's dps should only be slightly lower than hatred, and arctic armour would really help out if you're using abyssus helm (which I've replaced with rat's nest for now).
What do you think?

Oh another small suggestion is that you may want to replace your quicksilver flask (not rly needed with whirling blades) with an evasion flask with +% evasion mod. My evasion flask
alone gives me ~9k extra armor.
Last edited by ForeverYou on Jul 21, 2015, 12:51:16 PM
Howdy! trying your build right now, working like a charm!

@ForeverYou
An evasion flask is sweet! but take into account that a evasion flask with increased armour is actually better than increased evasion on a IR character.

Because increased evasion only affect the evasion, but increased armour affects both evasion AND armour.

quote from wiki
"With Iron Reflexes:

% Increased Evasion Rating mods are applied to base Evasion only.
% Increased Armour mods are applied to base Armour and base Evasion.
% Increased Evasion Rating and Armour mods get applied to base Armour and base Evasion.
Therefore, the mods that provide the most significant benefits in conjunction with Iron Reflexes are those that increase Armour or both Evasion Rating and Armour."

Also having evasion on gear is better than the same amount of armour on gear, due to the 44% increased evasion on the tree. So if you have a EVA/ES atziri's splendour is better than a AR/ES one.
Hi there...similar question has been already asked but I wonder how to get those 10k armour? This rather looks like an evasion build!
Hello,
I dont have the currency to buy all stuff right now .. so only item missing is Bino knife .. so was asking can i Mark of the doubting knight platinum kriss can work with the build? and how much dmg do u expect it will do with the build?

Greetings ^^
"
gerys666 wrote:
Hi , i see u don't have evasion rating on ur screens (only aromour) , and in tree u don't have Iron Reflexes passive. Pls tell me how?)

Wow, forgot to take Iron reflexes in trees.. Thx for noticing!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info