[2.2] King's "Immortal Reaver" - Crit Bino's + Max block Aegis +115k dps

"
izumin1124 wrote:
Can this build use Ras Nest instead of Abyss? I'm really worried about reflect mobs and map

I haven't tried this, but it's definitely viable. You'll loose dps, but it will still be enough for end game. Haven't tried it because I loose attributes from Abyssus and can't wear anything :) Might give it a try.
Hey again :D

Iam 76 now.. my Dps can reach now 67k now with 5 PC and 3 Frenz + atziri flask,
i have done most types of maps including reflect all going smoothly :D

So 3 questions if i may :
1- Does a rare rutic or a Doryani phys top Meginord belt in DPS?
2- in terms of DPS if i want to run discipline, HoA or Hatred?
3- Never done atziri before, so can this build run atziri? if so what is the difficulty level?

thanks ^^
"
omarGM wrote:

3- Never done atziri before, so can this build run atziri? if so what is the difficulty level?

1) No;
2) Hatred;
3) Yes. Fairly easy unless you will stay in one place.
Last edited by catface on Aug 6, 2015, 6:38:14 AM
"
omarGM wrote:
Hey again :D

Iam 76 now.. my Dps can reach now 67k now with 5 PC and 3 Frenz + atziri flask,
i have done most types of maps including reflect all going smoothly :D

So 3 questions if i may :

thanks ^^

1. Meginords not only gives you a nice dps boost, it also gives you great amount of life and str (str=life)! I would use Meginords if your res are capped

2. Hatred + HoA linked to inc burn dmg and ele prolif will give you max dps.

3. Atziri is very viable, but you will surely die if you havent played it yet. I did 100+ Atziri runs, so I don't have any problems, but it really takes some practice and good timing. Swap Aegis with saffells frame for Atziri fight. Maybe add PoF instead of HoA. Be at least lvl 85 ;)
Last edited by kralj87 on Aug 6, 2015, 7:42:43 AM
Which armor will be better: Atziri 700 arm 500 es or rare armor 1200 arm + 500 shield and some res?
Atziri's Splendour will surely be better because +700 armour and +500 es version also has 300 evasion which is added to armour because of Iron Reflexes. You also get 20-24% all res and 100 mana and life on kill.

Make sure you buy 700arm + 300eva + 500es OR 300arm + 700es + 500es Atziri's Splendour. These are the best variants for this build :)
Last edited by kralj87 on Aug 6, 2015, 11:37:10 AM
But 1200 arm is still more than 700arm + 300 eva + IR.
This arm can have more or less resistance, I had cap already.
100hp/mana for kill is like nothing ;/
And make rare to 6L is better idea than on high lvl unic, so?

P.S. Sry for my bad english ;)
I have been trying a few things for the build.

* lvl10+ CWDT - Immortal call

Currently using lvl 10 CWDT - immortal - incr. duration - tempest shield (manual cast)

Is working really nice, i'm using a high lvl one because we don't want it to proc often. However this setup has help immensely to avoid dangerous two shot of high phys critical strikes. Running 4 endurance right now (aiming for 5 with corrupted belt), the duration is enough so that our life pool is topped off by the high regen from bino's. It also gives time to whirl away from danger or to pot under dire situations.

I think i will keep this, it allows me to map a little more carelessly. Not mandatory probably.

* HoI double cursing

HoT double cursing is really nice, but it has two downsides. 1| sometimes is too slow. 2| we need high int from gear or tree to lvl up the gem.

I tried HoI with great success, using assassin's mark and poacher's mark atm. It addresses 1| and 2| with little downside, i even feel the dps of the explosion provides higher clearspeed than HoT. The dps on reave is the same. I'm still using phys to lightning to shock stack, the damage from hatred is more than enough to proc HoI on every pack.

* current gem setup.

whirl - BM - fortify
hatred - enduring cry - vaal reave (switching back a forth vaal reave and ice golem)
Reave - Melee phys - WeD - phys to light. - multistrike (i'm on a 5l for now)
riposte - reckoning - phys to light. - innervate
HoI - CoH - poacher's mark - assassin's mark
CWDT (10) - Immortal call (12) - increased duration - tempest shield

Once i get a 6L i will try using ice bite for frenzy charge generation and using warlords mark (spec on ghost reaver) instead of poachers. This will provide more automation, less reliance on enduring cry. The only part that turn me a little down is losing the extre pot charges.

I also thinking in dropping IR altogether. Right know i'm not using a single EVA piece. Without IR we get a little chance to evade back, is a little but nice bonus. And i think those points may be better invested somewhere in the tree. The only think i don't like is having to drop the jade flask... if i get rich enough in the future i may try Taste of hate in this slot, nice synergy with Aegis.
"
mllody313 wrote:
But 1200 arm is still more than 700arm + 300 eva + IR.
This arm can have more or less resistance, I had cap already.
100hp/mana for kill is like nothing ;/
And make rare to 6L is better idea than on high lvl unic, so?

P.S. Sry for my bad english ;)

If your res is capped, go for the rare one! I would still use splendour since 100hp/mana on kill can save you from time to time.. :)

Also, I believe it's easier to sell Splendour and you can use it for more builds :)
WoW so much block
great colors
suck kill
awesome dagger

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info