[2.2] I Cast Magic Missile! - Cantrip's guide to Ethereal Knives / Bladefall. 7K Life, 100K+ DPS!

Are u sure changing AA for blasphemy warlord's mark is worth it? -.- Talking about HC, we lose any sort of physical mitigation, gaining just permanent aura instead of it being on cwdt. I'm not sure if i'm personally ready for it :o
Nobody is forcing you to go that way, but I feel it would ease gearing by a lot, and constant Life Leech is a fantastic defence. I'm even considering Vaal Pact for later.

Also, it means constant uptime for Endurance Charges, which is the same since I don't use EC myself (prefer Rallying).
[3.22] 💀The Grim Reaper💀 - Hexblast Poison Mines Assassin
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3347191

[3.22] ❄️⚡CantripN's Hadoken! - Lightning Conduit / Crackling Lance / Arc Permafreeze⚡❄️
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3229590
Last edited by CantripN on Dec 10, 2015, 6:28:13 PM
Great guide but I got a quick question. Do you know the dps difference between Non-crit ek versus Crit EK?
Depending on how much mana regen we actually need with War Mark, you can run Hatred/AA/War Mark/and lvl 13-16 Clarity, with the Charisma cluster, and a level 3 Enlighten. Which I imagine will work perfectly fine for most things, and on curse immune maps you can just swap out Blasphemy with a level 20 Clarity, and you're good to go there as well.

This will be my plan at least, since I play on HC, and AA was pretty integral when I played this during Tempest.
Ign: Desync
Nvm
Last edited by Rickthebk on Dec 10, 2015, 11:15:26 PM
"
Cig wrote:
Depending on how much mana regen we actually need with War Mark, you can run Hatred/AA/War Mark/and lvl 13-16 Clarity, with the Charisma cluster, and a level 3 Enlighten. Which I imagine will work perfectly fine for most things, and on curse immune maps you can just swap out Blasphemy with a level 20 Clarity, and you're good to go there as well.

This will be my plan at least, since I play on HC, and AA was pretty integral when I played this during Tempest.

If the math works out, that might be the best of all worlds, yeah. There's certainly room for the gems. Of course, that's a purely late-game option.

[3.22] ❄️⚡CantripN's Hadoken! - Lightning Conduit / Crackling Lance / Arc Permafreeze⚡❄️
Last edited by CantripN on Dec 11, 2015, 12:21:24 AM
So what physical damage did people have trouble with in the last leauges? Was it mostly reflect?

EDIT: I plan on using enfeeble, which I would greatly recommend using over arctic armour considering it is 30% less damage against everything and 15% less against bosses. Really the only options are enfeeble and warlords mark in my opinion.
Last edited by dagoncrowgg on Dec 11, 2015, 12:41:37 AM
"
dagoncrowgg wrote:
So what physical damage did people have trouble with in the last leauges? Was it mostly reflect?

Phys Reflect maps WILL kill you if you don't swap out gems and/or gear as I suggested. Otherwise, Physical damage isn't usually a HUGE deal, mostly Rares with tons of mods or certain bosses.

I think I died only to Elemental Damage from maps on my higher levels, specific boss fights aside. Stormbearers OP.

Last edited by CantripN on Dec 11, 2015, 12:36:21 AM
"
sherkhan wrote:
What gear are you using to get 7300+ HP? The ones you display only math out to 6000ish, based on the tree you show.

Could you update DPS and defense with the gear they come from?

Thanks

Those ARE the stats with that tree + gear. Did you include the Jewels in your Life calculator? And of course, that's before the buffs coming later today.

Last edited by CantripN on Dec 11, 2015, 12:38:00 AM
Cant wait to test this bulid :).

What do you think about lvling with ek ? At lvl 18 u can link it with cdestruction and faster casting. In weapons i think about Flat spell dmg to boost ek or 1 flat spell dmg and 1+ fie for totem.

I'm usually online at 18 gmt +1

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info