[2.2] I Cast Magic Missile! - Cantrip's guide to Ethereal Knives / Bladefall. 7K Life, 100K+ DPS!

"
CantripN wrote:
It's on this page, on top. Just copy paste to the builder.

As for links, Bladefall and EK are the exact same. Unless you prefer Conc Effect over Empower, in a 6l Carcass Jack.

i guess my sentence was not clear ( sorry bad english )

on your original post, u only have a current tree posted.
when u take that tree in the offline planer, the sniper node is allocated but not reached.

thats what i meant^^
Its Wednesday my Dudes , AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Would the new poison support gem be able to replace added fire or faster casting given that it can poison 100% of hits?

If I did the math correctly the poison gem should be, at minimum, roughly 50% more physical damage as chaos damage with the 3 poison node cluster. 20% base + 25% inc from lvl 1 gem + 125% from tree should equal poisons that deal 50% of the spell's physical damage over 2 seconds.
Last edited by Valnar01 on Dec 10, 2015, 9:54:47 AM
"
Valnar01 wrote:
Would the new poison support gem be able to replace added fire or faster casting maybe given that it can poison 100% of hits?

If I did the math correctly the poison gem should be, at minimum, roughly 50% more physical damage as chaos damage with the 3 poison node cluster. 20% base + 25% inc from lvl 1 gem + 125% from tree should equal poisons that deal 50% of the spell's physical damage over 2 seconds.

Yeah, I might use that instead of Added Fire later on. Would help handle Reflect, too. I'm assuming some of your Jewels would double-dip, as well. Not sure if it's better, but it's certainly an option.

--

If someone wants to, it's quite viable to make a Poison-based EK build, similar on the tree, perhaps taking a few more Shadow dual Phys/Chaos passives, and using Vulnerability as an Aura instead of War Mark (which also double-dips).
[3.22] 💀The Grim Reaper💀 - Hexblast Poison Mines Assassin
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3347191

[3.22] ❄️⚡CantripN's Hadoken! - Lightning Conduit / Crackling Lance / Arc Permafreeze⚡❄️
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3229590
Last edited by CantripN on Dec 10, 2015, 10:05:11 AM
would the Charisma wheel with 12% reduced mana reserved be a good option instead of enlighten at the start of the Talisman league?
"
Shibajusty wrote:
would the Charisma wheel with 12% reduced mana reserved be a good option instead of enlighten at the start of the Talisman league?

Of course. I'll use that, too, probably, at first.

[3.22] ❄️⚡CantripN's Hadoken! - Lightning Conduit / Crackling Lance / Arc Permafreeze⚡❄️
Hello! Im kinda unskilled PoE player, but I want to test your build at talisman league inc.

Will this build work with only-rares? I mean, is this build "working on cheap stuff" since You know, starting new league will break the trade and a chance to buy items u mentioned...

HC-Viable?
"
Hello! Im kinda unskilled PoE player, but I want to test your build at talisman league inc.

Will this build work with only-rares? I mean, is this build "working on cheap stuff" since You know, starting new league will break the trade and a chance to buy items u mentioned...

HC-Viable?

Yes to all of those. Obviously would be better with a few Uniques, and you'll trade for those, but nothing crazy, expense-wise. Certainly HC viable, too.

The Expensive Parts:
Empower 3+
Tabula Rasa (+1, eventually)
Blood Dance (+1 Frenzy, eventually)
Winds of Change (depends on the prices, I guess...)
JEWELS

All of those can be replaced with cheaper rares, certainly for leveling.

Last edited by CantripN on Dec 10, 2015, 10:48:19 AM
"
CantripN wrote:

Yes to all of those. Obviously would be better with a few Uniques, and you'll trade for those, but nothing crazy, expense-wise. Certainly HC viable, too.

Thanks for fast answer, wow... Ill surely try this build on talisman league atm.
Hey I am planing to try out this build in the next leauge, but i can't seem to find the skill tree for 2.1 with EK?
"
Woloo wrote:
Hey I am planing to try out this build in the next leauge, but i can't seem to find the skill tree for 2.1 with EK?

Quite literally the same tree. It's just sniper that moved and we don't take it, getting phys damage instead.

Also, depending on Mana regen needed, might save a few points on that and Mana.

Last edited by CantripN on Dec 10, 2015, 2:08:50 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info