[2.2] I Cast Magic Missile! - Cantrip's guide to Ethereal Knives / Bladefall. 7K Life, 100K+ DPS!

Very true lol. If I end up with extra sockets, I might use CwDT/LMP/Arctic Breath, but other than that no real point. Or might just end up adding more EKs and Empowers to level for +1 lol
Ign: Desync
Last edited by Cig on Dec 11, 2015, 1:41:39 PM
Looks like EK went up by about 1.5 levels. Level 20, is now higher than Level 21 was. Oh baby, the damages!!!!!!!
Ign: Desync
Hello, stupid question - which gems should I use to lvl from 1 to eternal knives? :S
"
breedovsky963 wrote:
Hello, stupid question - which gems should I use to lvl from 1 to eternal knives? :S

Seeing as EK *is* a level 1 gem... ;)
[3.22] 💀The Grim Reaper💀 - Hexblast Poison Mines Assassin
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3347191

[3.22] ❄️⚡CantripN's Hadoken! - Lightning Conduit / Crackling Lance / Arc Permafreeze⚡❄️
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3229590
Blasphemy 35% reserved mana, damn son that ninja change
"
Shibajusty wrote:
Blasphemy 35% reserved mana, damn son that ninja change

Yeah, so far not impressed with it. Also, the range is TINY.
[3.22] 💀The Grim Reaper💀 - Hexblast Poison Mines Assassin
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3347191

[3.22] ❄️⚡CantripN's Hadoken! - Lightning Conduit / Crackling Lance / Arc Permafreeze⚡❄️
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3229590
It works if you use an incaoe gem and a 20Q curse, it's up to you if you wanna dedicate 4 gem slots to it or not.
Increased AoE would increase the mana reservation, so it isn't usable. From my experience, the 35% kind of hurts and the radius is pretty small but it is all worthwhile in hardcore. I will pick up the endurance charge in the templar area for some permanent damage reduction + extra resists while leveling.

In softcore though I agree I'd probably want herald of ash + whatever instead.
Anyone have a chance to play around with bladefall yet?
Hey, can you please upload a skill tree for leveling? I will be very thankful ^^

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info