[2.0] Rathik's Shotgunless Barrage COC. New build. Much stronger now. Boss killer.

"
rodofrn wrote:
What would I change if I used the 6L Shavronne's Wrappings as a chest??? plz help, i want more auras.

Then you need to look at the build that I am working on now.
Currently leveling a new character for the build.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1315235

4 auras 3 heralds low life mana based DOES not need Atziri acuity all though obviously stronger if you have it.

Basically its has same auras as Shatter Chuck successors Cercei with the addition of 3 heralds.

Instead of Witch is Scion. Its very similar to Shatter Chuck but it doesn't waste skill points traveling the skill tree to take get blood magic.

Has 96% max fire res instead of 97% shatter chuck but is absolutely not build breaking.

read prfct1on comment here
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1343523/page/3#p11080580

IGN Riokar | My guides
[2.0]Non legacy Mjölner. Uber down. -thread/1474288
[2.0]Shatter Chuck Lite COC -thread/1324981
[2.0]SRS Magic Find Culler. Uber capable. /w budged build -thread/1406603
[2.0]NEWBIE MF/DPS Summoner -thread/479976 | Power leveling guide -thread/522556
Last edited by Rathik2 on Jul 23, 2015, 11:48:07 AM
"
Namcap wrote:
What do you think is best for a 5L in Voll's? I am bored of Ice Crash in Warbands and want to do CoC. Bought a 5s Volls for 2c and got 5L in 10 fuses so I'm off to a great start with my non existent currency.

Barrage + CoC + life leech/Warlord's mark + (blank) + (blank)

I'm thinking of going EK + Arc since for AoE and general clearing I think it will be best. Just not sure if I should go with 2 blue socket spells so I can switch them around more. Plus going EK + Arc makes me vulnerable to both phys reflect and ele reflect while going 2 spells means phys reflect can't do anything to me.

Should I instead go 3 spells for added damage and manually curse with Warlords for the leech? Not planning on doing Atziri soon, just as long as I can do 74-75maps without too many deaths.

edit: going through the list of spells and their base damage, Freezing Pulse has a much higher average damage now that it can't shotgun. Would it make sense to use it instead of glacial cascade?

To be honest, I don't think life leech/WM is required on the barrage link.

Instead of loosing DPS, go with a 3L CWDT + Immortal call + Warlord's Mark.

Use a Doryani's Invitation with the appropriate leech.

prfct1on is using the exact same setup on his 2.0 shatter chuck.

Don't forget that you can also use life flasks with 50% life recovery.

You'll need GMP to make FP work.

Check this video I made.

Barrage + COC + GMP + FP + ARC + REDUCE MANA :D

I was testing the life leech from belt.

I think on a 5L GGGBB is very decent, I am almost at the place that I am removing LL/WM from barrage link.

EK + Glacial Cascade with Herald of Ash do a lot of physical damage. Physical reflect maps are slow to run, I generally stay away from them but a random physical reflect monsters is by no way an issue.

Elemental reflect is not really an issue with Saffell's Frame and flask. Thats 93%-97% resist depending on which purity you are running.
IGN Riokar | My guides
[2.0]NEWBIE MF/DPS Summoner -thread/479976 | Power leveling guide -thread/522556
Last edited by Rathik2 on Jul 23, 2015, 11:47:18 AM
Plateau map

Barrage + GMP + COC + Freezing pulse(lvl 13 lol) + Arc + Reduce Mana (no leech gem)
Doryani's cold belt + 3L CWDT + Warlord's Mark + Immortal Call
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=paHFOb3x4eE
IGN Riokar | My guides
Last edited by Rathik2 on Jul 23, 2015, 12:05:17 PM
Why keep Barrage at level 1. is it because of mana costs ?
Updated gear requirements section.
More options available for chest armor now.

Updated Links section.

"
Homelessjunky wrote:
Why keep Barrage at level 1. is it because of mana costs ?

Yes, build deals damage with spells triggered by the cast on crit gem, not with barrage.
You just want your barrage attack to crit as much as possible.
Not hard at all to get 90-95% chance to crit with charges and a decent wand.
IGN Riokar | My guides
Last edited by Rathik2 on Jul 23, 2015, 4:49:03 PM
IGN Riokar | My guides
I'm trying this one out but im having problems staying alive in 68 maps. Any ideas what it might be? using surgeons granite all the time. Capped resists with saffels, volls, rat's nest and doryanis.
"
Ghots wrote:
I'm trying this one out but im having problems staying alive in 68 maps. Any ideas what it might be? using surgeons granite all the time. Capped resists with saffels, volls, rat's nest and doryanis.

I need to see skill tree and gear to help mate. :)

Also how much life you have?
Just from the top of my head, replace rats with Starkonja's head the more life the better, and I doubt you are using RF at that level so you don't need Saffell's, get a shield with life.

Link them here and I will help.
IGN Riokar | My guides
Last edited by Rathik2 on Jul 25, 2015, 5:55:46 AM
Using your skill tree! My rings, wand and amulet are sub par but working on it. Gems are a bit underleveled.

"
Ghots wrote:
Using your skill tree! My rings, wand and amulet are sub par but working on it. Gems are a bit underleveled.

Cool, drop helmet for Starkonja's, its really cheap, get a shield with life, even perandus will work and get a belt with life. There is no need for you now to use doryani's. You have life leech gem, you should try to use instead of life leech, warlord's mark, the 3 endurance charges help survival.

I think a Twyzel Sage Wand would be better than your wand.
You should look for a 1.5 base wand with critical strike chance (at least 10% base crit on wand) and add some spell damage from masters.

You should aim to have like 4.2k life.

I only used rats for leveling, I find Starkonja's better. Dex also gives accuracy. With a better base wand and charges you should be close to 92%-93% chance to crit with barrage.

Regards
IGN Riokar | My guides

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info