[2.0] "Circe" Lowlife BM CoC EE dual curse wander and official successor to shatterchuck. W/ Video!

"
Looks like tree can be optimised a bit. You can make up lost stats with 3 additional jewel slots. Left - yours, right - optimised.

http://poedb.tw/us/skilltree.php?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.pathofexile.com%2Fpassive-skill-tree%2FAAAAAwMAAecHHg18DdEOPA5IDlwRDxFQEZYUcRZAFy8YahslHNwdFB1PHaogbiSwJbwnCyj6KgstHy9vNbk26DlSOlJFfkZxSVFLrkyzUDBRdFgHWfNca1yKXfJfamFSY0Nmnmr6bRlvnnBScLtw1XIPcql2rHcHe9d-WX_GgKSDCYO2hEiFfYZghtGHE4cpidOMdo5kjumPRo_6kyeVIJUumK2boZykn8uhL6KjppmnCKcrpzCsmKyqtAy2-rcxuJO-isHzw23K089-0NDZE9lb20_bXt-K37_gw-GI6QLqGOq66-7sGO9O8NXz6vcy96b31_jr-tL-SQ%3D%3D%3FaccountName%3Dprfct1on%26characterName%3Dblasting_CoC&url2=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.pathofexile.com%2Fpassive-skill-tree%2FAAAAAwMAAecHHg18DdEOPA5IDlwRDxFQEZYWQBcvGFYYahslHRQdTx2qIG4ksCW8KPoqCy0fL281kjW5Nug5UjpSOw1Bh0V-RnFJUUuuTLNQMFF0VdZXyVgHWK9ca1yKXfJfamNDZOdmnmh0avptGW87b55wUnC7cNV3B3gNe9d-WX_GgKSCx4MJhEiFfYZghxOHKYnTjHaOZI7pj0aP-pMnlSCVLpitm6GcpJ_LoS-io6aZpyunMKlurJi0DLXytvq3Mbc-vorAGsHzw23K09DQ2L3ZE9lb2mLbT9te34rfv-DD4YjpAuq67Bjv6_DV8-r3pvfX-ej60v4K%3FaccountName%3Dprfct1on%26characterName%3Dblasting_CoC

Except you skipped the max res and effect...
"
Rathik2 wrote:
I must be blind, in your video you are clearly running haste but I can't see it in any socket in your gear.

I am guessing in the video you are using a different setup?

Did you replace it with Blood Rage?

I had bloodrage in there for a planned joke for the video, forgot to take it out before posting. Shield is now accurate in gear section.

"
"
Rathik2 wrote:
I must be blind, in your video you are clearly running haste but I can't see it in any socket in your gear.

I had bloodrage in there for a planned joke for the video, forgot to take it out before posting. Shield is now accurate in gear section.

Cool. Thanks. I don't get the joke though.

Another question.
I am guessing when you click your fire res flask you are going up to 97% fire res right?
I was wondering how much of problem it would be to maintain RF if you only had 96% fire res during flask?
IGN Riokar | My guides
[2.0]Non legacy Mjölner. Uber down. -thread/1474288
[2.0]Shatter Chuck Lite COC -thread/1324981
[2.0]SRS Magic Find Culler. Uber capable. /w budged build -thread/1406603
[2.0]NEWBIE MF/DPS Summoner -thread/479976 | Power leveling guide -thread/522556
what bandits did you get?
"
Rathik2 wrote:
"
"
Rathik2 wrote:

Cool. Thanks. I don't get the joke though.

Another question.
I am guessing when you click your fire res flask you are going up to 97% fire res right?
I was wondering how much of problem it would be to maintain RF if you only had 96% fire res during flask?

Hey the joke was to suicide with bloodrage next to lady dialla, like i did when hitting level 100 and go to visit when trying to six link. Sadly with act four, she isnt in solaris 2 anymore and you can't suicide in town. Sad days.

96% res would be fine, you might degen a tiny bit but nothing absolutely build breaking.
Hi gents by no means a POE expert - trying to do this from Templar side. Currently lvl 91. Would you plz be so kind and checked I got it right before I start spending points and regretting. Thank you for your time, work and sharing Blasting_Cap :) Long Live Circe!

http://poedb.tw/us/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwUAAecLYQ18DdEOPA5IDlwRDxGWFkAXLxhqHRQdTx2qIG4lvCj6LR8vbzWSNbk26DlSOlI7DTwtQYdDY0PIRX5GcUyzTwRQMFF0VdZXyVgHWK9ca1yKXfJfamNDZOdmnmjyavpvnnBScLtw1XFNdwd4DXvXf8aApILHgwmDzIRIhX2GYIcTidOMdo7pj0aP-pMnlSCYrZrPm6GcpJ_LoqOmmacrpzCpbqyYr2y0DLXytzG3Pr6KwBrBxcHzw23GrsrT0NDYvdkT20_bXt-_4MPhiOq67Bjv6_fX-ej60v4K
Gem Swap on Single Target ???
"
andrehbg wrote:
Gem Swap on Single Target ???

Only for the most demanding enemies, like bosses or god tier rares. That's if you use kb coc setup for clearing. You can still do a barrage setup to cover both aoe and single target, like icenova + glacial + arc or something to avoid having to swap in maps.

The clear speed obviously would drop some though, kb coc is insane for speed. Atziri though yeah, really need to swap in gems for vaals, trio, and atziri though. No way around it, can be done with a single shavs though, same colors which is nice =-).

"
MaoZedong wrote:
what bandits did you get?

skill point , skill point, power charge

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info