Video-Making Event Highlights and More Information!

I'd upload something but this program is crashing my game. So I'll pass.
"What's do you what?" - Kira of the Maraketh
Just uploaded mine!

It's a song, lol. About Lady Dialla and the "not-a-cockroach" nickname.
I haven't made a music video on PoE since the original Closed Beta, I realized....better to change that now.
Love it :D
Designer of The Broken Crown
Designer of The Sigil Divination Card
https://www.reddit.com/user/ThisIsABuff/
i love how that guy is laughing, also nice hc buid
"Is there such a thing as an absolute, timeless enemy? There is no such thing, and never has been. And the reason
is that our enemies are human beings like us. They can only be our enemies in relative terms."
Last edited by kamil1210 on Jul 15, 2015, 3:39:59 AM
"
Hmm... SOMEONE BEAT NORMAL DIFFICULTY WITHOUT EVER ALLOCATING A SKILL POINT. GO.

Tried that months ago. I think that I beat Dom on softcore doing it but it was most likely a pain and I died alot against him, so I can only imagine fighting act 4 final boss.
Madness that the first example video includes swearing... i'm not that bothered, but just thought GGG might want to reconsider.

Morgal
"
TRIPL3try wrote:
I wish I could use ShadowPlay :( I have a 2560 x 1080 monitor, and plays.tv only does standard 16:9 recording.

Oh well, I'll keep trying.

mate, record with SP then use any video converter to change to mp4. you done lose much quality from avc either its quite good and free :)
ive found the nexus 10 quality one of the better choices for youtube uploads

http://www.any-video-converter.com/products/for_video_free/

So i want some clarification plz.
To get a chance for daily prizes i only need to log in on plays.tv and check some videos and like any if i think worth, or i need as well to download plays.tv client and install it to get a chance for daily prizes w/o posting any video.

And if i want to post a video, can i record it using any other program and then uploading to plays.tv witch mmorpg hashtag but w/o instaling plays.tv client. I still got chances of winning prizes?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info